NAMZ Custom Cycle Bullet Headlight
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
NAMZ Custom Cycle Bullet Headlight• NAMZ Bullet Headlight with a plug-n-play harness• Ready to install; includes lens, halogen bulb, stainless braided and clear-coated harness, and factory OEM connector• Models built prior to 1996 require hard-wired installation
|Length:||8″||Lighting Lens Color:||Clear|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||NCHWH-01||Sealed Beam or Halogen:||Halogen|
|Sold in Units:||Each|
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG2 : 2001
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG3 : 2002
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1993–2005, 2007–2008, 2010–2014
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1984–1999, 2007–2010
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE : 2003
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE2 : 2004
- Softail Deuce EFI FXSTDI : 2001–2006
- Softail Deuce FXSTD : 2000–2007
- Softail Night Train EFI FXSTBI : 2001–2006
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1998–2009
- Softail Standard EFI FXSTI : 2001–2006
- Softail Standard FXST : 1984–1990, 1999–2009
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980–1986
mobeus Posted :
Good quality and fast shipping ...as always.
codaman Posted :
Best thing I added to my bike! Really improved it's appearance !
BACKES1819 Posted :
NICE ALL IN ONE
stubborne Posted :
Great looking light, good chrome. FYI, plug n play with '96 and above. Had to splice in on my '95 softail. Also, takes course groove mounting bolt, stock on my '95 was fine.
frankgotham Posted :
Love this headlight! The first one I bought came from NAMZ and was much bulkier this this one. Great buy!!!
chadlehmann Posted :
Looks great on my Wide Glide
Jeb_192a6 Posted :
Headlight is excellent quality and looks good. Had to buy mount block though.
broxnpc65 Posted :
Great quality headlight looks great on the bike.
ko2010 Posted :
Great looking headlight changed the look of the whole front end
mharring Posted :
Very easy to install, looks great on my Wide Glide.
mjsix13 Posted :
Great looking, and extremely functional headlight. It completely changed the look of my 2002 Wide Glide...it looks AWESOME. It's a little tricky, and time consuming to install though...but can be done.
aghitea Posted :
Replaced stock headlamp on my 2007 HD Deuce. Great looking product at a decent price.
aghitea Posted :
Replaced the factory head light on my 2007 HD Deuce. Looks great!!!
gene1981 Posted :
great light looks great and easy install
mike95sportster Posted :
This looks great easy to install. Great value for the price.
rkrier Posted :
Easily replaces existing Softail light. The threading for the retainer ring is flawed so it always wiggles loose.
NAMZ Custom Cycle Bullet Headlight?
Our customer service has the answer.