How to Install
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Driving Lights• This aggressively styled halogen driving light kit gives the traditional “batwing” fairing an entirely new personality• Compact, stretched bezels and stylized fully adjustable brackets provide a clean, stiletto sharp look with intense, focused light output• The H3 bulb puts out a serious beam of light with lots of options• The complete kit includes everything needed to bolt them on and plug them in
|Manufacturer Part Number:||5005|
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1997–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1997–2005, 2007–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Fire/Rescue FLHTP : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHPEI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 2012–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1997–2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO Anniversary FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE4 : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE5 : 2010
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE6 : 2011
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE7 : 2012
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1997–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Firefighter FLHTCU : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1997–1998, 2007–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUI : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Peace Officer FLHTCU : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCU : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCU : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2007–2013
- Touring Road King Custom EFI FLHRSI : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2004–2007
- Touring Road King CVO Anniversary FLHRSE5 : 2013
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE5 : 2013
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1997–2006
- Touring Road King Fire/Rescue FLHP : 2013
- Touring Road King Firefighter FLHR : 2013
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1997–2005, 2008, 2010–2013
- Touring Road King FLHR Anniversary : 2013
- Touring Road King Peace Officer FLHR : 2013
- Touring Road King Police CA EFI FLHPEI : 2005
- Touring Road King Police EFI FLHPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Road King Police FLHP : 2013
- Touring Road King Police Shrine FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Police Special EFI FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Shrine EFI FLHRI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road King Shrine FLHR : 2009, 2013
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE : 2010
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE2 : 2011
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE3 : 2012
- Touring Street Glide EFI FLHXI : 2006
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2006–2013
- Touring Street Glide Trike FLHXXX : 2010–2011
- Touring Ultra Limited Anniversary FLHTK : 2013
- Touring Ultra Limited FLHTK : 2010–2013
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG : 2010–2013
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCUTG : 2013
blueconrob Posted :
work great, look awsome and easy install
bhaley1059 Posted :
Good fit looks great works as well. Good instructions.
email@example.com Posted :
These lights look awesome on the bike, get nothing but compliments. Installation is fairly straightforward, and even better if you have an ACC switch already on your bike.
nsdhoward45 Posted :
worth the money
qdiddy3 Posted :
These lights are exacly what I needed for my bike. It gives me that superb bright passing light that I'd been lacking for so long, a great look, and some extra added chrome. This is a great product to have, and to recommend to your friends who don't have it.
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
I just installed these lights. It was easy (esp. if you watch the video). I used the accessory wire (orange/white) off the headlight harness for the drive lights. The kit comes with everything you need including a switch to wire your lights separately from the ignition if you choose. Stylish, bright, perfect fit. I love them.
HDwoman04 Posted :
We like the lights. They are brighter than regular driving lights on other bikes. They are sporty looking on a street glide, better than those bigger lights.You can see them before you see the bike. I would highly recommend them for any bike.
Grossguru Posted :
Looks great nd works even better. Lights up the sides of the road so you can see. With your brights on its almost day light. WOW
Tony Kornegay Posted :
Nice look disapointed in brightness of light. Expected higher illumination.
rowetewor Posted :
LOVE these lights! Super bright and easy to install, only challenge was finding the right wire to splice into for my auxiliary switch on my street glide. Cagers flash their lights at me now, then I turn on my brights...
email@example.com Posted :
Really very Sleek.......Cool loking on my 2011 FLHX. Function Great as well......with high intensity white light, just what you need for safety and piece of mind that other drivers will see you coming.
hynsonx Posted :
Great product!!! Bright lights and looks awesome. Easy to install.
burgfan Posted :
mhunsucker Posted :
Lights look good and provide a lot of light. Easy to install.
BKmaynard Posted :
It's as easy as the video if you can turn a screwdriver, looks great on the bike
webjammin Posted :
All I can say is I love these driving lights,great addition to the bike, perfect fit and high quality.
xracer94 Posted :
Easy Install, Great Product.
stargater12004 Posted :
Excellent quality and very easy to install on my 2011 Street Glide.
peerm1972 Posted :
The lights look like original HD equipment. The only reason I didn't give this a 5-rating is that after 2 weeks, one of the bulbs burnt out and needed to be replaced at a cost of $10.
Our customer service has the answer.