J&P Cycles® 7″ Headlight Sub Assembly and Trim Kit
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® 7″ Headlight Sub Assembly and Trim Kit• This kit features chrome-plated components that are accurate reproductions of the polished original equipment parts fitted from 1960-84• It is also a natural for customizing any bike fitted with an early FL-style front end• Top-quality components make the kit a snap to install, with all needed hardware and a 7-inch halogen sealed beam included
|Finish:||Chrome||Sold in Units:||Kit|
- Duo Glide FLH : 1960–1964
- Duo Glide FLHF : 1960–1964
- Electra Glide Anniversary FLH : 1978
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1979–1982
- Electra Glide Classic Side Car FLHCE : 1979–1981
- Electra Glide Fat Bob FLHFB : 1965–1970
- Electra Glide FLH : 1965–1978, 1981–1983
- Electra Glide FLH 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1978–1980
- Electra Glide FLHB : 1965–1970
- Electra Glide FLHE Heritage : 1981
- Electra Glide FLHF : 1965–1975
- Electra Glide Police FLHP : 1981
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 80 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1977, 1980–1983
- FL : 1960–1964, 1973
- FLB : 1965–1970
- FLBF : 1970
- FLF : 1960–1964
- FLFB : 1965–1969
- Police Model FLP : 1971–1972, 1974–1975
- Police Model FLPF : 1971–1972
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1983–1984
- Touring Electra Glide FLH : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1983
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1981–1984
- Touring Tour Glide FLT : 1980–1983
fourfortyfour Posted :
Thinner metal than original, "made in china" quality overall. Rivets poorly applied and rivet that holds spring pulled out immediately. Ended up fixing and re-using most of my old parts
markvan7189 Posted :
Metal inner ring will work, but looks to be of thinner metal. Hope it holds up...
krazeefrazee Posted :
Good fit, looks great
wsandifer05 Posted :
Best $90 I've spent in a while. Quick and easy install and it is rock solid.
mistert923 Posted :
Not the best quality. Rivets pulled out during assembly, and did not come with instructions
johnwinar Posted :
no instructions and new style headlight would not fit.....parts did work with FL to softail tins.
fatcatz56 Posted :
It visually looks good but I wasn't impressed with the quality. The mounting pads for the adjusting screws are plastic and it looks like the rivets were hot when installed. The rivets pulled through the mounts almost imediately. I had to drill out the rivets and remounted with new rivets and small washers to keep the rivets from pulling through again. I may have just gotten a lemon. Other than that it's a nice set up. For the price their shouldn't be any plastic.
tazzzman Posted :
Had all the replacement parts needed after my bike wreck. Looks like new again. Yeah!
edaaron Posted :
Good fit and everything is included to put the buffalo head back on my Pan
harleyjule Posted :
Quality was good,however it comes with the wrong headlight for the style of bucket
usavtwin2003 Posted :
Product worked great, but needs instructions of some kind. I am building from the ground up and need all the help I can get.
bolt1012 Posted :
Good quality-as good as the original and was not problem fitting. The screw clips were too big for the nacelle housing that I purchased. I had to use screws and nuts to mount it. That was a minor thing.
J&P Cycles® 7″ Headlight Sub Assembly and Trim Kit?
Our customer service has the answer.