J&P Cycles® Frenched Headlight Trim Ring
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Frenched Headlight Trim Ring
Fitment Note: Will fit 1986-13 FLST w/ accessory nacelle headlamp.• Customize your stock headlight with these easy to install trim rings and covers• The extended depth adds a distinctive look• Replaces the original equipment trim ring
|Finish:||Chrome||Sold in Units:||Each|
Fitment Note: Will fit 1986-13 FLST w/ accessory nacelle headlamp.
- Dyna Switchback FLD : 2012–2014
- Electra Glide FLH : 1983
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1983
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Anniversary FLHTC : 1988
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1983–2005, 2007–2008, 2010–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Fire/Rescue FLHTP : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide FLH : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHPEI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 2010–2014
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984, 1987–1993
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1983, 1986, 1995–2008
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic : 2014
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO Anniversary FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE5 : 2010
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE6 : 2011
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE7 : 2012
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1995–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Firefighter FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1989–1998, 2007–2008, 2010–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUI : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Peace Officer FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Twin-Cooled : 2014
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2007–2013
- Touring Road King Custom EFI FLHRSI : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRC : 2014
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2004–2007
- Touring Road King CVO Anniversary FLHRSE5 : 2013
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE : 2014
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE5 : 2013
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1996–2006
- Touring Road King Fire/Rescue FLHP : 2013
- Touring Road King Firefighter FLHR : 2010, 2013
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1994–2005, 2008–2014
- Touring Road King FLHR Anniversary : 2013
- Touring Road King Peace Officer FLHR : 2010, 2013
- Touring Road King Police CA EFI FLHPEI : 2005
- Touring Road King Police CA FLHPE : 2009–2011
- Touring Road King Police EFI FLHPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Road King Police FLHP : 2009–2014
- Touring Road King Police Shrine FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Police Special EFI FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Shrine EFI FLHRI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road King Shrine FLHR : 2009–2010, 2013
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE : 2010
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE2 : 2011
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE3 : 2012
- Touring Street Glide EFI FLHXI : 2006
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2006–2008, 2010–2014
- Touring Street Glide Shrine FLHX : 2014
- Touring Street Glide Special FLHXS : 2014
- Touring Street Glide Trike FLHXXX : 2010–2011
- Touring Tour Glide Classic Anniversary FLTC : 1988
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1983–1992
- Touring Tour Glide FLT : 1983
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLTCUI : 1996
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1989–1995
- Touring Ultra Limited Anniversary FLHTK : 2013
- Touring Ultra Limited FLHTK : 2010–2014
- Touring Ultra Limited FLHTKSE : 2014
- Touring Ultra Limited Shrine FLHTK : 2014
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG : 2010–2014
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCUTG : 2013
dxnagel Posted :
Looks just fine, but the ring is held together/tightened with a long screw that is rough to use repeatedly if you are doing a lot of headlight work. Also should note it slips on over the stock bezel. These are pretty much a must if you get a different headlamp like the Phase 7.
trippy57 Posted :
this gave my bike a clean look on my lighting
Jmf1998flht Posted :
Really improves the look.
doofuss Posted :
finding it almost impossible to install
Steve bowers Posted :
The Headlight Trim Ring that I ordered with the Frenched Passing Lights, came packaged very well, with not a scratch. They really make a big difference, to the apperance of my Ultra. I also ordered the Turn Signal Trim Rings, which completed the look. The Turn Signal Rings had some Instructions with them, which were not really needed, as with the Headlight Trim Ring and the Passing Light Trim Rings, the Headlight Ring was the only one that could have used a few words of Wisdom. They were alot cheaper than the ones that you can get from the H-D. The rings from J&P are of just as good Quality, as as the others. Although the Turn Signal Rings are made of Plastic, they seem to be rather sturdy, and the chrome on all of the Rings looks to be of good Quality. Thanks Again, and keep up the good work. Steve Bowers.
DaveBencze Posted :
Fit my '77 ElectraGlide perfectly.
tahoemac Posted :
very happy super service and shipping AAAAAA+++++
PAULLAGANT Posted :
Bought it to cover the dspace left after installing truck light on my electra glide makes the headlight look perfect
Merlin1 Posted :
We have them on both our 2011 and 2012 HD Street Glides with the Phase 7 lights. They look Great . Really finished it off
jamesskiba Posted :
Easy to install,looks great and good price.
shanefrasier Posted :
BMoore14 Posted :
Fits and looks good.
kenflauding Posted :
Arrived as advertised and looks great with the Phase 7 Truck-Lite headlight!
jtwags Posted :
looks good, had to tweak it but came out nice
looney 1961 Posted :
Goes well with the headlight ring!!!! Easy install
phillybikercop Posted :
I read previous reviews of this product, and guys were complaining that the ring isn't insulated. Look, go to the dealer and spend 200 bucks for them to install this, or swing by the hardware store, spend 4 bucks on insulating trim, and put it on the bike. I'd have given it 5 stars, but the lip on the ring where it meets the bucket could be a bit more pronounced, as it doesn't quite feel as tight a fit as other, much more expensive rings.
capttxrngr Posted :
No gap in the bottom. Have to leave old ring on. Loosen it a little then slip new one on. Tighten it up then tighten the new one.
joshtcm Posted :
Looks excellent, but is a hair too big. Had to overlap metal at bottom, yet still is loose.
Manchego12 Posted :
Loose fit use some weather stripping on the inside to keep it snug and water tight.
tacroxtonsr Posted :
Sturdy construction. Nice chrome finish. Did not fit my application. J&P was very helpful in trying to resolve the problem. They went above and beyond just to figure out that a previous owner of my Fatboy had changed the headlight bucket.
crowsnake Posted :
bdprosser Posted :
The headlight trim ring is a good product. My only suggestion would be to have the manufacturer line the inside of the ring with a 1/4 inch thick foam insert like the passing lamp trim rings come with. This makes for a "snugger" fitment as the ring is tightened down. I used some weather stripping that I had laying around the garage, but it would be better if a foam insert was included in the package.
J&P Cycles® Frenched Headlight Trim Ring?
Our customer service has the answer.