J&P Cycles® Halogen Passing Lamp Bulb
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Halogen Passing Lamp Bulb• Clear replacement H-3 halogen 4-1/2″ spotlight bulb• Fits all late model Big Twin spotlamps
|Bulb/LED Color:||Clear||Lighting Lens Color:||Clear|
|Sold in Units:||Pair|
- Electra Glide Anniversary FLH : 1978
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1979–1982
- Electra Glide Classic Side Car FLHCE : 1979–1981
- Electra Glide Fat Bob FLHFB : 1968–1970
- Electra Glide FLH : 1968–1978, 1981–1983
- Electra Glide FLH 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1978–1980
- Electra Glide FLHB : 1968–1970
- Electra Glide FLHE Heritage : 1981
- Electra Glide FLHF : 1968–1975
- Electra Glide Police FLHP : 1981
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 80 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1977, 1980–1983
- FL : 1973
- FLB : 1968–1970
- FLBF : 1970
- FLFB : 1968–1969
- Police Model FLP : 1971–1972, 1974–1975
- Police Model FLPF : 1971–1972
- Softail Deluxe CVO FLSTNSE : 2014
- Softail Deluxe EFI FLSTNI : 2005–2006
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN : 2006–2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Anniversary FLSTC : 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic EFI FLSTCI : 2001–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Firefighter FLSTC : 2010, 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Peace Officer FLSTC : 2010, 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic Police Special EFI FLSTCI : 2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine EFI FLSTCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2009–2013
- Softail Heritage EFI FLSTI : 2006
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1986–1990, 2006, 2009
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic EFI FLSTSCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic FLSTSC : 2005–2007
- Softail Heritage Springer EFI FLSTSI : 2001–2003
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 1997–2003
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Anniversary FLHTC : 1988
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1983–2005, 2007–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Fire/Rescue FLHTP : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide FLH : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHPEI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 1986–2014
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984, 1987–1993
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1983, 1986, 1995–2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE4 : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE7 : 2012
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1995–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Firefighter FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1989–1998, 2007–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUI : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Peace Officer FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCU : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Twin-Cooled : 2014
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2007–2013
- Touring Road King Custom EFI FLHRSI : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRC : 2014
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2004–2007
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1996–2006
- Touring Road King Fire/Rescue FLHP : 2013
- Touring Road King Firefighter FLHR : 2010, 2013
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1994–2014
- Touring Road King FLHR Anniversary : 2013
- Touring Road King Peace Officer FLHR : 2010, 2013
- Touring Road King Police CA EFI FLHPEI : 2005–2006
- Touring Road King Police CA FLHPE : 2007–2011
- Touring Road King Police EFI FLHPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Road King Police FLHP : 1996, 2003–2004, 2007–2014
- Touring Road King Police FLHPI : 1996
- Touring Road King Police FLHRP : 1997–2002
- Touring Road King Police Shrine FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Police Special EFI FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Shrine EFI FLHRI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road King Shrine FLHR : 2009–2010, 2013
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2012–2013
- Touring Ultra Limited Anniversary FLHTK : 2013
- Touring Ultra Limited FLHTK : 2010–2014
- Touring Ultra Limited FLHTKSE : 2014
- Touring Ultra Limited Shrine FLHTK : 2014
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG : 2009–2014
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCUTG : 2013
dfontz Posted :
Install was easy and didn't need anything else to install. Lights are slightly whiter and brighter than stock. I like it!
raskal Posted :
very pleased wiyh these lights they are much brighter than the stock ones
firesend33609 Posted :
Good upgrade very bright light
jerjes53 Posted :
nice and bright !
c90tbike Posted :
I was really surprised at the brightness. Just put in a new connecter and get it straight and it's ready to go. The great thing is if the light blows just go to your local auto parts store and buy one, much cheaper than getting a new one at dealer.
rjjmoore Posted :
Man, these bulbs are bright! Beats stock bulbs hands down. That makes me safer as I can easily be seen by the non riding public!
charleslaney Posted :
Look good- easy installation- brighter than OEM
Donnie M Posted :
I BOUGHT THESE TO REPLACE MY STOCK PASSING LAMPS,AND WOW,THESE R BRIGHT,VERY HAPPY WITH THEM,ORDERED ONE DAY,HAD THEM THE NEXT,CAN'T BEAT THAT.
skibumleo Posted :
Just as described. Really Bright. The only thing is, I received one in the pair with a crack in the lens. It wasn't packaged as well as I would have packed it if I was shipping it across the country. But could had been dropped in transit. I'll call and see how customer service works out. All in all, good product and easy shopping with J&P cycles.
Hawque Posted :
Perfect fit for Royal Star Venture. Less than 5 minutes to install. VERY Bright!!
johnadeanmd Posted :
perfect fit, nice and bright, replaceable bulb and at a bargain price. fantastic!
bigjim53 Posted :
Shopping in my underware. Whats not to like? Less than !/2 the price of Harley.
whiteghost632011 Posted :
best deal and price i could find
mopacltd Posted :
easy install and bright!
dwane379 Posted :
Real easy to install
cjack Posted :
Perfect fit, easy direct replacement install, Very Bright
pete1150 Posted :
Easy to install, bright as hell!! Half the price of OEM sealed beams & lots brighter.
mtbasebll Posted :
Had to modify the bulb to fit the stock chrome driving light bucket.
imawilder Posted :
Much brighter than stock 55w vs 30w. Also, you can't beat the price.
lanceman72 Posted :
Nice and Bright! Excellent quality! Can definantly seem more. This is still a spotlight than a wider angle "Road Light". The pattern seems to be about 12* wide as opposed to the HD OEM sealed beam which is about 7* wide. And the extra wattage doesn't seem to drag the electrical system down on my '05 HD Electra with 38 amp charging system. I love 'em!
chief4700 Posted :
Very bright, you need some basic wiring skills to install but they are worth it!!!
mrusniak Posted :
These spot lights really light up the road! Really nice lights for the price.
looney 1961 Posted :
Adds awesome elumination to the bike!!!!!
rockportdriller Posted :
Nice and clear at night on the farm roads in Texas need them in LED
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Unique item; Great Price
RCHRISTMAN13 Posted :
These spotlights work great. I do a lot of night driving soI use them as extra driving lights and they really make a lot of difference. Plus if the bulb burns out your able to go to any auto parts store for a replacement bulb.
gmartin1951 Posted :
Lights look great on my bike
joshtcm Posted :
Looks good. Great value. Matches stock Harley newer style headlight.
Tactical11 Posted :
A great addition to the new 7" halogen headlight. Now I can really see and be seen at night or day.
J&P Cycles® Halogen Passing Lamp Bulb?
Our customer service has the answer.