J&P Cycles® Headlight Shell Assembly
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Headlight Shell Assembly• Chrome teardrop headlight housing features a smooth contoured retaining ring and a unique domed shape that enhances the front fork area• Available with standard or high output halogen sealed beams
|Mount Location:||Bottom||Sold in Units:||assembly|
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG2 : 2001
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG3 : 2002
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1993–2005, 2007–2008, 2010–2014
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1984–1999, 2007–2010
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE : 2003
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE2 : 2004
- Softail Deuce EFI FXSTDI : 2001–2006
- Softail Deuce FXSTD : 2000–2007
- Softail Night Train EFI FXSTBI : 2001–2006
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1998–2009
- Softail Standard EFI FXSTI : 2001–2006
- Softail Standard FXST : 1984–1990, 1999–2009
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980–1986
PonyBoyBob Posted :
good quality,good shipping, item as described, I,m happy,will have no problem ordering from J&P again!
MrtnDPp Posted :
very good, fits just right
rlycooke Posted :
Always good products
stoiko Posted :
awesome price and looks great..totally worth just replacing the shell..
chulodude Posted :
If you just need the dome then I totally suggest this. The chrome job is legit and it comes with the mounting block. Great for the money.
LuckyThirteen08 Posted :
Beautiful headlight shell,Really gave attitude to my wideglide conversion build.
mightymikev Posted :
fits good and easy to install.
J&P Cycles® Headlight Shell Assembly?
Our customer service has the answer.