Hotop Designs Front Turn Signal Relocation Kit for Dyna
- Product Reviews
Hotop Designs Front Turn Signal Relocation Kit for Dyna• Chrome studs that allow the turn signals to be relocated to the front fork• Installs in place of the top or bottom triple tree pinch bolts• 5/16″ - 24/10mm x 1.5 thread sizes
|Mount Location:||Top or Bottom Triple Tree Pinch Bolts||Sold in Units:||Kit|
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI : 2006
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 2007
- Dyna Street Bob EFI FXDBI : 2006
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB : 2007
- Dyna Super Glide 35th Anniversary EFI FXDI35 : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 2007
- Dyna Super Glide CVO FXDSE : 2007
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 2007
- Dyna Super Glide Police FXDP : 2006–2007
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2006
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 2007
chad2420 Posted :
Really cleaned up my handle bars
Rustysuperglide Posted :
The product I purchased was front turn signal relocation kit and it works great. Installation was easy and when ordering it was painless and easy. The best part about this site was how accurate the the bike selection is and the help with fitting my bike with the correct parts. I do recommend this part to others because of the affordibility and ease of installation. The only complaint I have is while inspecting the part before installation there was what seemed to be build up on the part like it had been sitting for a long time. All in all this was a good purchase.
Hotop Designs Front Turn Signal Relocation Kit for Dyna?
Our customer service has the answer.