Adjure LED Fender Light
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Adjure LED Fender Light• These LED lights pop right into OEM sockets for extremely quick installation• No need for load equalizer• Just plug and ride
|Bulb Type:||LED||Bulb/LED Color:||Red|
|Lighting Lens Color:||Red||Manufacturer Part Number:||FT1001|
|Product Color:||Red||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1980–1982
- Electra Glide Classic Side Car FLHCE : 1980–1981
- Electra Glide FLH : 1981–1983
- Electra Glide FLH 74 : 1980
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1980
- Electra Glide FLHE Heritage : 1981
- Electra Glide Police FLHP : 1981
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 74 : 1980
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 80 : 1980
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1980–1983
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–1995
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1995
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Anniversary FLHTC : 1988
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1983–1995
- Touring Electra Glide FLH : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984, 1987–1993
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1983, 1986, 1995
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1995
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1989–1995
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1994–1995
- Touring Tour Glide Classic Anniversary FLTC : 1988
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1981–1992
- Touring Tour Glide FLT : 1980–1983
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1989–1995
kport Posted :
Unbelieveby bright,way, way brighter than stock.REALLY IMPRESSED.Thanks for the fast shipping,great service.Thanks!
cheap80z28 Posted :
very nice, works with 4-way flashers when bike is turned off. can be seen so much better from the back. next purchase will be the front led.
Ralphll Posted :
it's 3 times brighter than what came stock. It makes a difference, you want people to no you are there.
peter rosas Posted :
Snapped right in and were much better looking and brighter than the original.
Adjure LED Fender Light?
Our customer service has the answer.