Kuryakyn Bullet Light Rear Turn Signal Kit
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Kuryakyn Bullet Light Rear Turn Signal Kit• There is a built in light to illuminate the relocated license plate• The bullet shaped turn signals are single circuit and come equipped with Kuryakyn stylish deep dish bezels with red lenses• A flat license plate support is included
|Finish:||Chrome||Lighting Lens Color:||Red|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||2098||Product Color:||Red|
|Sold in Units:||Each|
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN : 2006–2013
- Softail Heritage Classic EFI FLSTCI : 2001–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Firefighter FLSTC : 2010, 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–2006, 2008–2013
- Softail Heritage Classic Peace Officer FLSTC : 2010, 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic Police Special EFI FLSTCI : 2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine EFI FLSTCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2009–2013
- Softail Heritage EFI FLSTI : 2006
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1986–1990, 2006, 2009
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1991–2005, 2007–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHPEI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 2012
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1995–2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE3 : 2008
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1995–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Firefighter FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1991–1998, 2007–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUI : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Peace Officer FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCU : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK : 2010–2012
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 2008–2009
- Touring Road Glide Ultra FLTRU : 2012
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2007–2012
- Touring Road King Custom EFI FLHRSI : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2004–2007
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE4 : 2008
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1996–2006
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1994–2005, 2008, 2010–2012
- Touring Road King Police FLHP : 2012
- Touring Road King Police Special EFI FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Shrine EFI FLHRI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road King Shrine FLHR : 2009
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2007–2009
DADDYBRET Posted :
Really like but can't have yellow on the rear as running lights. If you order make sure of your state so you can order red bulbs to go with kit. I also changed to smoke lens which I had to researce and tell JP Cycles which part # went with these. They had told me smoke lens were not offered for this item.
jerrycollison Posted :
Great quality...perfect fit to my Road King.
jetempleton Posted :
I really like the look of these over the Stock light bar that HD uses on their touring bikes. Way more visible too as they act as true running lights.
marine82 Posted :
it arrived with a busted lens...J&P replaced it with no hassle.....excellent job guys....thank you very much...
fireballpx Posted :
I really like the way it looks, and it was not too hard to install.
rleavitt Posted :
lskluzak Posted :
The best upgrade!!!
aking Posted :
As advertised, the light bar fit the OEM fender holes and there are plenty of pin configurations included. However if one is not mechanically or electrically inclined, assistance should be sought to insure proper operation.
reapmf82 Posted :
Extremely easy to install on the newer V-twins. A little knowledge in soldering is all ya need. Looks great and is WAY better then the stock set-up
toddwhite Posted :
Fits and looks great. Easy to install
thcash Posted :
Very Nice! Turn signal and brake lights are extremely bright and visible! Matched with the Curved License Plate bracket and you have a custom rear fender for Road Kings. Highly Recommended.
mildhog Posted :
Excellent product. Exact fit. Would be nice if they were offered in black rather than just chrome.
bonecutter Posted :
These lights and the relocation of the license plate give my bike an awsome look.
flytens Posted :
Excellent quality! Looks great--changes the look of the back of my Softail.
Kuryakyn Bullet Light Rear Turn Signal Kit?
Our customer service has the answer.