J&P Cycles® Turn Signal Relocation Clamps
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Turn Signal Relocation Clamps• Manufactured from 6061-T6 aluminum• Polished and then chrome plated to a show finish• Relocates front turn signals from the handlebars to the fork tubes• 5/16″ mounting hole• 41mm
|Material:||6061-T6 Aluminum||Sold in Units:||Pair|
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG3 : 2002
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2005
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1993–2005
- Softail Blackline FXS : 2011–2013
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1986–1998, 2007–2010
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE2 : 2004
- Softail Deuce EFI FXSTDI : 2001–2006
- Softail Deuce FXSTD : 2000–2007
- Softail Night Train EFI FXSTBI : 2001–2006
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1999–2009
- Softail Standard EFI FXSTI : 2001–2006
- Softail Standard FXST : 1984–1990, 1999–2014
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980–1985
larrylivell Posted :
good quality and fit on my 2001 softail standard....
WickedxJester48 Posted :
Great clamps, just look at your turn signals mounting style when you buy these. I had to buy spacer as well at 5/16 bolts.
jjwhitey Posted :
these are the better clamps, they bring your signal lights out in front of your forks so you have clearance when you turn
bigdady Posted :
great product,easy to install,worth the price
J&P Cycles® Turn Signal Relocation Clamps?
Our customer service has the answer.