J&P Cycles® Replacement Turn Signal Assembly
J&P Part: 3200220
Sale Price: $13.99 Regularly: $15.99
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Replacement Turn Signal Assembly• Replace damaged OEM turn signals or quickly change over from amber to red lenses with these top-quality replacement assemblies• Threaded assembly• Red lens available separately
|Lighting Lens Color:||Amber||OEM Reference:||68406-86|
|Single or Dual Filament:||Dual Filament||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1994–2000
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1993–2001
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 1992
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1995–2001
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX : 1999–2001
- Dyna Super Glide Sturgis FXDB-S : 1991
- Dyna Super Glide T-Sport FXDXT : 2001
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1993–2001
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995–1997
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1986–1998
- Softail Deuce EFI FXSTDI : 2001
- Softail Deuce FXSTD : 2000–2001
- Softail Night Train EFI FXSTBI : 2001
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1999–2001
- Softail Springer EFI FXSTSI : 2001
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1988–2001
- Softail Standard EFI FXSTI : 2001
- Softail Standard FXST : 1986–1990, 1999–2001
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1100 : 1987
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start XLH1100 : 1986–1987
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 1996–2001
- Sportster 1200 Sport XLH1200S : 1996–2001
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1988–2001
- Sportster 883 Custom XLH883C : 1999–2001
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1988–1995
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1988–2001
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1987–1991, 1993–2001
- Super Glide 1st Edition FXR2 : 1999
- Super Glide 2nd Edition FXR3 : 1999
- Super Glide 3rd Edition FXR4 : 2000
- Super Glide FXR : 1986–1994
- Super Glide FXRS : 1986–1991
- Super Glide Grand Touring FXRD : 1986
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXLR : 1987
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXRS : 1988
- Super Glide Low Rider Convertible FXRS : 1989–1993
- Super Glide Low Rider FXLR : 1987–1994
- Super Glide Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP : 1987–1993
- Super Glide Police Model FXRP : 1986–1994
mike waters Posted :
Exact fit, looks and performs just like original! Very pleased! Easy installation!
JDAL Posted :
This product is as nice as the original.
micah714 Posted :
Looks just like OEM. Fits perfectly. Great price!
mikeb53 Posted :
Perfect match to OEM signal.
mindseye_23 Posted :
great fit good looks like oem
Mike Moncada Posted :
Can't beat that price, fast delivery.
watkimsum Posted :
Perfect fit. Authentic. Easy to splice wires together for attaching male and female connectors.
email@example.com Posted :
This was a dead on match for my original turn signal!
Ashcroft01 Posted :
Better than stock. Perfect fit and finish!
Stormin Norman Posted :
The lights are perfect. They look the same as stock but but made better.
thebarn61 Posted :
perfect fit looks great
nwc08 Posted :
Good for getting legal cheaply
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Bery nice parts. They were an exact match for my old bike. Used them on the rear. Now I have Deuce style rear lights. Love J&p Cycles. Thanks for the new "old" parts.
Darrell111 Posted :
good fit, exact replacement part
kickstand57 Posted :
exactly what I needed.
rene_tamez Posted :
Good product. However, you have to buy the bolt separate. Also, the wires come out rubber washer to prevent water getting in, but if you want to run the wires though the bolt, you have to pull the wires and somehow glue the holes for the wires. Would've been better if it was clearly defined that it does NOT come with attaching bolts.
Sean.Kresge425 Posted :
was what I needed, and the staff was so much help. Thanks
gsidatt Posted :
Great replacement part, bolted right on.
Mcook2176 Posted :
The Late Style Turn Signal assembly I had bought fit my 2000 sportster 1200s quite nicely. While the assembly was very simple and exact to the stock turn signals the wiring for the turn signal bulbs was not the same. Instead of the positive going into the bulb and the ground wire ending into the casing, the ground as feeds into the bulb as well. After manipulating the wiring all has been fixed the assembly looks great on the bike. Though time consuming JP's products have always upheld their quality. I recommend the Late Style Turn Signal Assembly to anyone looking for a classic look for their motorcycle.
email@example.com Posted :
great turn signal I have this set up for a while now and love it thanks J&P
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Product said it would fit my 87. Had to swap light sockets from one light pod to the other as it had the incorrect light socket
skmcrider Posted :
Just like stock, only new.
Chancebernard Posted :
Great Price !!!! Great fit !!! Awsome
CoffeeBandit Posted :
Look just like the originals.
roadraven1973 Posted :
basic good part
rmwallace56 Posted :
Worked as advertised.
CoffeeBandit Posted :
Excellent product, matches my original rear turn signals and works perfectly. Arrived super quick and was exactly as described in the catalog.
MarkCarle Posted :
Fit perfect. Shipped fast. Plan on ordering from J&P again.
bobp08 Posted :
Matches original nicely. Good quality product.
lloydcheong Posted :
bpe1 Posted :
Perfect replacement, very good quality.
JeanClaude Posted :
piston38 Posted :
Great. Real nice. Thanks
J&P Cycles® Replacement Turn Signal Assembly?
Our customer service has the answer.