J&P Cycles® Turn Signal Relocation Kit
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Turn Signal Relocation Kit• Used to move the rear turn signals back for more saddlebag clearance• Especially useful with oversized bags• Includes all wireing, brackets, spacers, connectors and hardware required for easy installationb Moves lights to fender• Mounts with two 1/4″-20 studs into OEM license plate bracket
|Sold in Units:||Kit|
- Disc Glide Willie G Special FXDG : 1983
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1994–1999
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1993–1999
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 1992
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1995–1999
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX : 1999
- Dyna Super Glide Sturgis FXDB-S : 1991
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1993–1999
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978, 1981–1982
- Low Rider FXS 74 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 74CI : 1980
- Low Rider FXS 80 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 80CI : 1980
- Lowrider Belt FXSB : 1983–1985
- Softail Standard FXST : 1984
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLHA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLSA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Café Racer XLCR1000 : 1977–1978
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1000 : 1978
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start XLH1000 : 1985
- Sportster 1000 Roadster XLS : 1979–1981, 1983, 1985
- Sportster 1000 Touring XLT1000 : 1977
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1100 : 1987
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start XLH1100 : 1986–1987
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1988–1993
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1988–1993
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1988–1993
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1987–1991, 1993
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1980–1982
- Super Glide 1st Edition FXR2 : 1999
- Super Glide 2nd Edition FXR3 : 1999
- Super Glide 3rd Edition FXR4 : 2000
- Super Glide Custom FXRC : 1985
- Super Glide Disc Glide FXRDG : 1984
- Super Glide Fat Bob FXEF : 1985
- Super Glide FXR : 1986–1994
- Super Glide FXRS : 1986–1991
- Super Glide Grand Touring FXRD : 1986
- Super Glide II FXR : 1982–1985
- Super Glide II FXRS : 1982–1985
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXLR : 1987
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXRS : 1988
- Super Glide Low Rider Convertible FXRS : 1989–1993
- Super Glide Low Rider FXLR : 1987–1994
- Super Glide Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP : 1987–1993
- Super Glide Police Model FXRP : 1984–1994
- Super Glide Sport Glide FXRT : 1983–1992
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1975–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1980–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 74CI : 1979
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 80CI : 1979
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1975–1978
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980–1985
44magman Posted :
Great price fast shipping no worries here!
jamesw.benjamin Posted :
rrrysavy Posted :
Slight modification required on the plate frame
Georgiekat Posted :
Fairly easy to install if you have any mechanical knowledge. Works great and looks decent on!
hollhart Posted :
Kit worked, not bad for price
nubbs788 Posted :
Very easy to install. Minor wiring. Looks GREAT!
OAKIEDOAK Posted :
Looks great. Easy to install.
billb747 Posted :
worked like a charm. instructions were precise and easily understood. it worked with the older tail lights and will work with the newer also. i have a `80 and works great. i did modify the bolts a little shorter to match the bolt length of the stock. thanks, bill
mac11b Posted :
For my '94 883 it worked really well. That is once I figured out to put it on. The instructions that were folded up in the invoice were not found until after I installed it and are not for a XL, they are for an unrelated model. 4 hrs of guess work for a non-wrencher. The wire that comes with it is totally useless for an XL. I needed to bend the license plate holder to get the rod mount bolts to drop into the holes. I used car stereo speaker wire and vibration resistant wire crimps to run the extension. Looks good though. I would still recomend it to someone.
frank9953 Posted :
The turn signal light relocation kit worked great. It was easy to install and had all the hardware included. Shipping was fast and inexpensive.
jbighorse Posted :
Product was exactly as advertised. Shipping was prompt and all parts were there. I would have gone with a nicer looking set up if I were to do it again but that was my error not the product. Thanks J&P for great service.
nigel_49 Posted :
I LOOKED FOR THIS PART FOREVER AND YOU WERE THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT HAD WHAT I NEEDED. EVEN THOUGH IT DIDN'T COME WITH DIRECTIONS, YOU'RE PARTS PERSON WAS A GREAT HELP AND E-MAILED ME WHAT I NEEDED. YOU NEED TO HIRE MORE PEOPLE LIKE HIM THAT GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO THE NEW PEOPLE OUT HERE RIDING BIKES. IT SEEMED LIKE HE REALLY CARED THAT THIS WORKED FOR ME.
benjaminmorrison1 Posted :
This product can EASILY be used for a '05 sportser custom XL which I own. This does allow the rear turn signal lights lights to be moved to the license plate, and allow addequate room for saddle bags. This is a much cheaper alternative to the H-D layback license plate brackett that serves the same purpose. Only one hole has to be drilled easily in the fender and some soldiering and wiring for the turn signals. Works great and looks good when finished.
J&P Cycles® Turn Signal Relocation Kit?
Our customer service has the answer.