J&P Cycles® Deuce style Rear Turn Signal Assembly
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Deuce style Rear Turn Signal Assembly•Rear Deuce-style dual-filament turn signal• Wiring passes through mount hole
|Length:||3″||Lighting Lens Color:||Amber|
|Position:||Rear||Single or Dual Filament:||Dual Filament|
|Sold in Units:||Each||Style:||Deuce|
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1994–2000
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1993–2005
- Dyna Street Bob EFI FXDBI : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide 35th Anniversary EFI FXDI35 : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 1992, 2005
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1995–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Police FXDP : 2004
- Dyna Super Glide Sport EFI FXDXI : 2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX : 1999–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sturgis FXDB-S : 1991
- Dyna Super Glide T-Sport FXDXT : 2001–2003
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG3 : 2002
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1993–2005
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995–1997
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1986–1998
- Softail Night Train EFI FXSTBI : 2001–2006
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1999–2006
- Softail Springer EFI FXSTSI : 2001–2006
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1988–2006
- Softail Standard EFI FXSTI : 2001–2006
- Softail Standard FXST : 1986–1990, 1999–2006
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1100 : 1987
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start XLH1100 : 1986–1987
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C : 2005–2006
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Roadster XL1200R : 2004–2006
- Sportster 1200 Sport XLH1200S : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Standard XL1200 : 2006
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Custom XL883C : 2004–2006
- Sportster 883 Custom XLH883C : 1999–2003
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1988–1995
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Low XL883L : 2005–2006
- Sportster 883 Police XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Roadster XL883R : 2006
- Sportster 883 Roadster XLH883R : 2003
- Sportster 883 Shrine XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Standard XL883 : 2005–2006
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1987–1991, 1993–2003
- Super Glide 1st Edition FXR2 : 1999
- Super Glide 2nd Edition FXR3 : 1999
- Super Glide 3rd Edition FXR4 : 2000
- Super Glide FXR : 1986–1994
- Super Glide FXRS : 1986–1991
- Super Glide Grand Touring FXRD : 1986
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXLR : 1987
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXRS : 1988
- Super Glide Low Rider Convertible FXRS : 1989–1993
- Super Glide Low Rider FXLR : 1987–1994
- Super Glide Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP : 1987–1993
- Super Glide Police Model FXRP : 1986–1994
- Super Glide Sport Glide FXRT : 1986–1992
asburton Posted :
Great customer service!
gmanrpb1 Posted :
Fit perfect on my 06 XL883L, 15 minutes to install. Looks great! Shipping was fast! Thanks to UPS.
SGT_Rock Posted :
This is a two filament signal, like the FRONT signals on my '05 Softail. Not the rear ones which are one filament. Maybe not a big deal unless you have spend $180 on LED signal replacements. There is a better model for the OEM replacement, look for the Duce style with the hood and orange lens - it was perfect for the rear.
heavykbb Posted :
I got a pair of these so I could add running lights to the back of my bike. They look great hugged up on the fender next to the taillight.
the gunny Posted :
The Customer service representative is right about this product is the same as the HD part... I wish I would've pay more attention to his name... Thanks again Customer Service Representative... Plus the order came sooner than expected and that is a big PLUS!!!
Nick.email@example.com Posted :
works great, is as described
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
J&P has great products and great service , never been dissappointed and Ive probably ordered a dozen things from them !
gleming1 Posted :
good material, solid and great for aftermarket applications, NOT for a OEM application will not work with the stock stand-stand off's. if your looking for a proper replacement for the stock fitment of the indented oval shaped with 2 holes one: bolt and one: for wires this is not it. J&P has great products. Moto Tech was rude and argued, even though i knew better but customer service was excellent in solving the situation and made me happy again. even though through the problems it was made right so, thank you J&P
bryanhd Posted :
Socruel Posted :
Nice, they are just like the OEM lights... Just wish they had the connector on the end of the wires to avoid having to slice them in...
Roaminrascal Posted :
Deuce signal lamps. just like my old ones.J&P Cycles Packaged them well. and they arrived in top order.
84harley Posted :
Worked fine for me!
calachie Posted :
reutilps Posted :
It's a product of good quality! It has arrived in perfect conditions.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 281 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 308 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 316
J&P Cycles® Deuce style Rear Turn Signal Assembly?
Our customer service has the answer.