J&P Cycles® Complete Turn Signal Kit
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Complete Turn Signal Kit• To make it easier for those of you who are building new bikes, here are all of the turn signal components you'll need• Kit includes the identical clamps and support hardware necessary to mount the turn signal housings to your handlebars and fender struts
|Single or Dual Filament:||Single Filament||Sold in Units:||Kit|
- Disc Glide Willie G Special FXDG : 1983
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978, 1981–1982
- Low Rider FXS 74 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 74CI : 1980
- Low Rider FXS 80 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 80CI : 1980
- Lowrider Belt FXSB : 1983–1985
- Softail Standard FXST : 1984–1985
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLHA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLSA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Café Racer XLCR1000 : 1977–1978
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1000 : 1978
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start XLH1000 : 1985
- Sportster 1000 Roadster XLS : 1979–1981, 1983, 1985
- Sportster 1000 Touring XLT1000 : 1977
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1980–1982
- Super Glide Custom FXRC : 1985
- Super Glide Disc Glide FXRDG : 1984
- Super Glide Fat Bob FXEF : 1985
- Super Glide II FXR : 1982–1985
- Super Glide II FXRS : 1982–1985
- Super Glide Police Model FXRP : 1984–1985
- Super Glide Sport Glide FXRT : 1983–1985
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1974–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1980–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 74CI : 1979
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 80CI : 1979
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1973–1978
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980–1985
john shingledecker Posted :
rwilson2 Posted :
Should look original and work well.
grantman61 Posted :
Best price I have been able to find, lower cost than most used!
ras4jeep Posted :
No bolts for mounting the turn signals to the stalks. Other than that, look good and work good.
bertman47 Posted :
I ended up using these on my sons Sportster. Work gr8
bigmacdaddy Posted :
make sure you use loctite on the screw that connect the light to the mount or it will continue to loosen up.then you have to remove the whole mounting bracket to re-tighten it.
enavycop Posted :
good quality easy install
carlsonmjc Posted :
Good quality, but incorrect hardware. Had to make a trip to hardware store to buy bolts, to attatch rear signals.
Ruthnelle Posted :
The light kit was a great choice. The only change I would recommend to the manufacturer would be and couple of options for mounting the light kit to the bike. I ended up buying separate mounting bolts to reach through the fender assembly.
wd5exq Posted :
Was very fast service. Parts were just as I ordered. Thanks for the good service.
J&P Cycles® Complete Turn Signal Kit?
Our customer service has the answer.