J&P Cycles® Sealed Beam Spotlamp Bulb
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Sealed Beam Spotlamp Bulb• Choose from a variety of chrome reproductions of the late-model spotlights with your choice of four different 12-volt sealed beams• Use this as a late model replacement to or with our spotlight brackets
|Diameter:||4-1/2″||Lighting Lens Color:||Clear|
|OEM Reference:||(OEM 68674-69)||Product Color:||Clear|
|Sealed Beam or Halogen:||Sealed Beam||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Electra Glide Anniversary FLH : 1978
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1979–1982
- Electra Glide Classic Side Car FLHCE : 1979–1981
- Electra Glide Fat Bob FLHFB : 1968–1970
- Electra Glide FLH : 1968–1978, 1981–1983
- Electra Glide FLH 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1978–1980
- Electra Glide FLHB : 1968–1970
- Electra Glide FLHE Heritage : 1981
- Electra Glide FLHF : 1968–1975
- Electra Glide Police FLHP : 1981
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 80 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1977, 1980–1983
- FL : 1973
- FLB : 1968–1970
- FLBF : 1970
- FLFB : 1968–1969
- Police Model FLP : 1971–1972, 1974–1975
- Police Model FLPF : 1971–1972
- Softail Deluxe EFI FLSTNI : 2005
- Softail Heritage Classic EFI FLSTCI : 2001–2005
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–2005
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine EFI FLSTCI : 2005
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1986–1990
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic EFI FLSTSCI : 2005
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic FLSTSC : 2005
- Softail Heritage Springer EFI FLSTSI : 2001–2003
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 1997–2003
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Anniversary FLHTC : 1988
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1983–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide FLH : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 1986–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984, 1987–1993
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1983, 1986, 1995–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1995–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1989–1998
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUI : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998–2005
- Touring Road King Custom EFI FLHRSI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2004–2005
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1996–2005
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1994–2005
- Touring Road King Police CA EFI FLHPEI : 2005
- Touring Road King Police EFI FLHPI : 2005
- Touring Road King Police FLHP : 1996, 2003–2004
- Touring Road King Police FLHPI : 1996
- Touring Road King Police FLHRP : 1997–2002
- Touring Road King Shrine EFI FLHRI : 2004–2005
harley61855 Posted :
dfpack Posted :
gzqtfh Posted :
As far as replacement bulbs go they are fine
Skdeacon Posted :
The connection on the back required modification with connectors to facilitate installation.
w frank tiedeman Posted :
failed within 3 miles
1harleyone Posted :
I am satisified with this purchase.
paddington Posted :
exactly what I needed
mcrane77 Posted :
Replaced my 03 road king passing lamp with minor modifications of connectors
getlost395 Posted :
I bought these to replace burned out OEM spotlamps. They work fine & look great (but must buy a set, as the lens fluting doesn't match the OEM style exactly), and while the catalog clearly states "some minor wiring modifications may be required" (only inasmuch as the spade tabs were missing), I'm not sure why you don't sell the spade tabs for 'plug-n-play' into existing OEM wiring - it would make the change-out very fast and easy. I had to run around to figure out what was needed and where to get it. Once installed, the spotlamps were perfect!
pegasus90 Posted :
I think it's best to order two at a time, so you don't end up having mismatched lights like I do
ReneBoudreau Posted :
Not quite like the ones that I had, but they were easy to install.
refluer98 Posted :
These were great got them quickly as needed thanks Jp Cycles.
Lwood Classic Posted :
Not the same as OEM for my 01 FLHTC. I had to clip the connector off and strip the wire. It was no big deal just be aware that some modification may be necessary. J&P has great service and quick delivery.
Lbrashea Posted :
Burned out in two months.
christophcastro Posted :
Good lights, I ordered two so they match.
kaguzuchi Posted :
Works great. Thanks for the fast shipment!
irishpj Posted :
nice bulb, good price.
Zues619 Posted :
Nice light fit great
TONYKERSEY Posted :
THE SHELLS CAME WITHOUT THE LAMPS,BUT ONCE I GOT EVERYTHING THEY WORKED JUST FINE. I GIVE THIS PRODUCT 5 STARS. THE SERVICE HOWEVER,ONLY GETS 3
silvrado17 Posted :
Correct fit, works great. Lens pattern does not match the other side, wish I had bought two to ensure they looked the same.
jomax45 Posted :
Nice bright wide beam. Great value.
ndnrider Posted :
I am pleased with the spotlights and the speed with which they were delivered. As usual I received the lights and other merchandise within a couple of days of ordering. The people at J&P Cycles were courteous and helpful with the information I requested. Lights work fine and work well. Thanks J&P Cycles.
J&P Cycles® Sealed Beam Spotlamp Bulb?
Our customer service has the answer.