Kuryakyn ‘Bridge The Gap’ Heat Shield
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Kuryakyn ‘Bridge The Gap’ Heat Shield• Take the “blues” away with this perfectly designed heat shield• Quickly and easily installed, this piece integrates seamlessly and bridges the ugly gap left between the stock heat shields
|Finish:||Chrome||Manufacturer Part Number:||9196|
|Sold in Units:||Each|
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1993–2005, 2007–2008
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHPEI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 2007–2008
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1993
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1995–2008
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE2 : 2007
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE3 : 2008
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1995–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1993–1998, 2007–2008
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUI : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1998–2001, 2007–2008
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2007–2008
- Touring Road King Custom EFI FLHRSI : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2004–2007
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE3 : 2007
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE4 : 2008
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1996–2006
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1994–2005, 2007–2008
- Touring Road King Police CA EFI FLHPEI : 2005
- Touring Road King Police CA FLHPE : 2007–2008
- Touring Road King Police EFI FLHPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Road King Police FLHP : 2007–2008
- Touring Road King Police Shrine FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Police Special EFI FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Shrine EFI FLHRI : 2004–2005
- Touring Street Glide EFI FLHXI : 2006
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2006–2008
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLTCUI : 1996
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1993–1995
bmanblues Posted :
It does the job!
marrzy1 Posted :
fills the gap between the two heat shields nicely
speakerman Posted :
exactly what i wanted , looks like continuous chrome pipe
rrather Posted :
lodestone Posted :
They look great and fill in the gap nicely.
pegasus90 Posted :
What a great product and easy to install. It make all of the heat shields fit better and it looks great..
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Gives my bike a nice clean look. Was easy to install.
sbpowell1980 Posted :
fits very well, looks great!
stoney1371 Posted :
Had to cut off some of the flange on this piece or I'd have had to remove far too many pieces to get it in place. Once I did, though, it did it's job and is noticeably present.
buzzmyster Posted :
Good product easy install...do it if the open pipe bothers you...
sgpdwp Posted :
anchor Posted :
Had to remove both heatshields to install this piece. Looks good.
GSoftail88 Posted :
Looks great and was not hard to install. Just follow the instructions......something that a lot of guys don't like to do !!!!
flinter Posted :
JKuhns Posted :
Otstanding, covers up the hole in the dresser pipes.
JKuhns Posted :
Great idea, looks good.
nelsonhess1 Posted :
nice clean item
gusotto Posted :
Hides an exhaust gap that Harley should never allow. This cleans up the exhaust lines nicely.
nelsonhess1 Posted :
dwarfsuzuki Posted :
It was everything that it was supposed to be and installed very easily
aldon Posted :
Was not 100% happy with the fit. It looks okay and I am glad I bought it but it does not look as good as I expected. I spent more time than I expected fiddling with it to make it look acceptable.
niloc_noswal Posted :
Kuryakyn made an other great product. It sure inhances the looks of the bike by covering up the blue between the stock heat shields. I even got one as a birthday presant for a friend.
haymaker47 Posted :
The exhaust bridge is about half the price of the OEM one and is just as nice looking. It beats looking at the blued exhaust pipe. Thanks J&P Cycles you have a customer for life.
Bob Pollock Posted :
Fits well. Seems to disappear once it is installed. Blends in well.
cherokee 1 Posted :
Well made. I don't know why Harleys don't come with them fitted.
cue34ball Posted :
Should be a stock item from the factory.
hd99roadking Posted :
Looks good once you get it installed. Easiest if you completely remove upper cover, then insert this filler, and then put upper cover back on. Instructions say to loosen, but I had no luck with that - clearing the floorboard without taking it off was impossible. Good product though.....
ky_shovel Posted :
This is a good alternative to the MoCo alternative that should have been stock!
1BusyBoy Posted :
This lillte guy does the job and does it well
zonic-bet Posted :
Well made. Covered the bare spot and reduced the heat.
csuttles Posted :
Ideal part. Too bad H-D doesn't put this on bikes.
Kuryakyn ‘Bridge The Gap’ Heat Shield?
Our customer service has the answer.