J&P Cycles® Turn Signal Fork Clamps
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Turn Signal Fork Clamps• Chrome die cast construction• Clamp kits are perfectly suited for use in relocating the original turn signals from the handlebars or triple trees to the front forks• Complete with all neccessary hardware• Bolt on in minutes• Fits 39mm forks
|Material:||Die-cast||Sold in Units:||Pair|
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1994–2000
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI : 2005
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1993–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI : 2005
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 1992, 2005
- Dyna Super Glide Daytona FXDB-D : 1992
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI : 2005
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1995–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Police FXDP : 2004
- Dyna Super Glide Sport EFI FXDXI : 2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX : 1999–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sturgis FXDB-S : 1991
- Dyna Super Glide T-Sport FXDXT : 2001–2003
- Sportster 1200 50th Anniversary XL 50 : 2007
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C : 2004–2010, 2012–2013
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C Anniversary : 2013
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Forty-Eight XL1200X : 2011–2013
- Sportster 1200 Low XL1200L : 2007–2011
- Sportster 1200 Nightster XL1200N : 2009–2012
- Sportster 1200 Roadster XL1200R : 2004–2009
- Sportster 1200 Seventy-Two XL1200V : 2013
- Sportster 1200 Sport XLH1200S : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Standard XL1200 : 2006
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Custom XL883C : 2004–2009
- Sportster 883 Custom XLH883C : 1999–2003
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1988–1995
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Iron XL883N : 2010–2013
- Sportster 883 Low XL883L : 2005–2011
- Sportster 883 Police XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Police XL883L : 2013
- Sportster 883 Roadster XL883R : 2006–2007, 2009–2011
- Sportster 883 Roadster XLH883R : 2003
- Sportster 883 Shrine XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Standard XL883 : 2005–2009
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1988–1991, 1993–2003
- Sportster 883 SuperLow XL883L : 2012–2013
- Super Glide 1st Edition FXR2 : 1999
- Super Glide 2nd Edition FXR3 : 1999
- Super Glide 3rd Edition FXR4 : 2000
- Super Glide FXR : 1988–1994
- Super Glide FXRS : 1988–1991
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXRS : 1988
- Super Glide Low Rider Convertible FXRS : 1989–1993
- Super Glide Low Rider FXLR : 1988–1994
- Super Glide Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP : 1988–1993
- Super Glide Police Model FXRP : 1988–1994
- Super Glide Sport Glide FXRT : 1988–1992
shorty1500 Posted :
Good product. Be sure to install lights on clamps and adjust before mounting on forks. Good looking
lithrah614 Posted :
just what I needed
cycle945 Posted :
Clamps were easy to install and look great on my 95 sportster!
Grumpy D Posted :
Had to lengthen because of my windshield, but worked grate afterwards
smklizard Posted :
Nice Price for a chunk of metal. But after installing I am so happy with the look. Solid product, heavy duty not cheap. Clean stainless fasteners Clamp tight no movement. Clamps are high quality chrome.
Cruzomatic Posted :
Clamps are great, only thing is they didn't fit my application. My fault though.
lombo1982 Posted :
Really Nice product and super simple install. Fit perfect on my 2005 Sportster 1200 Custom. Would definetley reccommend for those of us who are not mechanics but enjoy doing simple modifications on our bike. Great money and time saver and looks good.
epandjc Posted :
Excactly what I needed. Completed the handlebar change out perfectly. Awesome!!
dennisaa Posted :
Look great and it took 15 min to install.
nfredrick Posted :
Easy install and look great. I thought about having them powder coated since they do not come in black but the chrome blends well with the portion of the chrome forks on my 2012 Nightster.
mcnutthouse Posted :
Simple and easy to install.
snugxan Posted :
Very nice product, looks great and fits perfectly. I had to extend the wiring to finish things off.
MxMaxwell25 Posted :
Very easy to install, already recommended to others. Thanks
robbymack Posted :
Does its job. Bolts were too long for my sportster and it doesn't come with spacers. I went to store and bought shorter bolts. Otherwise it's fine.
dutnuh Posted :
These worked great on my 2007 Sportster to relocate the signals under the windshield on the forks. Had to cut the bolts off about 3/8 inch. better to have too much than too little!
alpinestar860 Posted :
Mounted up perfectly to my 39mm forks. They look good too much better than stock location!
the_89eagle Posted :
Perfect for my needs.
JHiemenz Posted :
These look great for the price. Move my marker/signals from the stock swivel mounts at the hand controls to the lower triple tree on a 2003 FXDX. Just enough stock wire to make the move, easy installation.
Zackphillips Posted :
Great product. Easy install, fast shipping, and reasonable price.
01Sportster04 Posted :
Easy to put on and it changes the front of my bike majorly
darring Posted :
Easy to install and look excellent I was concerned about buying expensive signal lights and came across these what a great money saver. Installed on a 2000 1200S
pinenuts Posted :
Fire4183 Posted :
Easy to put on. Great price.
irbob7 Posted :
These were installed on my 94 FXDL when I purchased it and they are great and I would recommend them to anyone.
wthero Posted :
Great buy for the price. The mounting bolts are much longer than the collars though so unless your light housings have deep threads you'll have to fashion a spacer like I did.
originalbob Posted :
These clamps are high quality, look great and easy install. I put ape hangers on my Sportster and didn't like the turn signals up that high. Put them right on top of the lower fork brace and they look great.
thitchcock Posted :
fast delivery and fit great
RRawson Posted :
Fit nice, look good, and simple to inatall. R.Rawson
dkkhan Posted :
Do just what they should. Great buy.
MACZ Posted :
Fit and look good
Spaztiksteve@gmail.com Posted :
its okay, the retention nuts seem easy to round off but the kit does what it says.
chadplantz Posted :
Cheap and functional.
markus019 Posted :
very fast, nice product
CoffeeBandit Posted :
scubadude0322 Posted :
Great fitment and looks great too. These are very easy to install and work awsome with factory turn signals for 2007 Harley Sportster Custom.
ebiron Posted :
Simple... something small that changes the look of the bike a lot. Fit is flawless>
BGats Posted :
Worked as advertised. Installed in minutes. Great addition to any bike. Reccomend. Great quality.
customjack Posted :
Very nice clamps, a good value.
HUA88 Posted :
mindypeaches Posted :
Like the look, awesome product.
duck 883 Posted :
They fit the forks perfect.Worked out good.
260twister Posted :
Fast delivery, high quality, good price.
email@example.com Posted :
Outstanding product, it helps to have some mechanical knowledge since installation instructions do not come with the product
roadqueen1200 Posted :
wrangler351 Posted :
Perfect fit...easy installation...hardest part is getting both sides lined up exactly the same
galere Posted :
jsmckinn Posted :
Easy to install, but make sure that you assemble with blue lok-tite, and get the post bolt REALLY tight to keep the signal housings from moving out of position.
JBD182 Posted :
Installed in minutes, Looks great. Would definately tell others to buy these
rinikj Posted :
Just make sure you add thread locker to the blinker side and a lock washer to the bolt side. Otherwise the shaft and blinker will spin and move.
JBD182 Posted :
Very easy to install. Looks great. Great Price.
wynnb Posted :
Great product, price great too. Might be of value if had some directions with product.
aldo0919 Posted :
This product did the job, but I did have trouble with the nylock nuts locking up on the threads. After using different bolts and nuts, it did fine.
sm0248 Posted :
Turn signal relocators - fit and quality great. Catalog information was precise and allowed me to order exactly what I needed.
jfullerton Posted :
These went on easy and look very nice. I only wish they would have come with shorter extension spacers as well or a bolt that could be shortened enough to use no spacer. As it was the modifications were easy enough to perform to incorporate shorter spacers.
wille304 Posted :
Very good product. High Quality. A must for installing driving lights or turn signals without bulky brakets.
roddyparis Posted :
Oh YEAH! These were simple to mount. No instructions, but still only took about 20 minutes from start to finish. This product is quality, and the lights look so much better on the forks.
J&P Cycles® Turn Signal Fork Clamps?
Our customer service has the answer.