Custom Dynamics Amber LED Fender Tips
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Custom Dynamics Amber LED Fender Tips• The brightest LED inserts out there today!• 100% Satisfaction with our Genesis LED products plug and play - no cutting, no splicing uses existing lens and bucket with easy install connections• 40 Wide Angle super bright next generation Genesis LEDs these fender tips will fit the fenders on all Touring (FLH*) and Heritage Softail amazing Genesis LED brightness guarantee• Manufacturers Lifetime warranty
|Bulb Type:||LED||Bulb/LED Color:||Amber|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||GEN-FT-A|
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1982
- Electra Glide FLH : 1982–1983
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1982–1983
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990
- Softail Heritage Classic EFI FLSTCI : 2001–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Firefighter FLSTC : 2010
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–2010
- Softail Heritage Classic Peace Officer FLSTC : 2010
- Softail Heritage Classic Police Special EFI FLSTCI : 2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine EFI FLSTCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2009–2010
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1986–1990
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Anniversary FLHTC : 1988
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1983–2010
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide FLH : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHPEI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 1986–2008
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984, 1987–1993
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1983, 1986, 1995–2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1995–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Firefighter FLHTCU : 2010
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1989–1998, 2007–2010
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Peace Officer FLHTCU : 2010
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCU : 2010
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCU : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 2003
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 2003
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1996–2006
- Touring Road King Firefighter FLHR : 2010
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1994–2006, 2008–2010
- Touring Road King Peace Officer FLHR : 2010
- Touring Road King Police CA EFI FLHPEI : 2005
- Touring Road King Police EFI FLHPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Road King Police Shrine FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Police Special EFI FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Shrine EFI FLHRI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road King Shrine FLHR : 2009–2010
- Touring Tour Glide Classic Anniversary FLTC : 1988
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1981–1985, 1987–1992
- Touring Tour Glide FLT : 1981–1983
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLTCUI : 1996
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1989–1995
- Touring Ultra Limited FLHTK : 2010
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG : 2009–2010
tlwdon Posted :
Took a took of 5 minutes to install ans boy is it bright. Well worth the money
PapaJester Posted :
Fast and easy to replace my standard bulb, and was a perfect fit. Installation to ride took all of two minutes.
rdwwolf Posted :
boad Posted :
boad Posted :
tekerose Posted :
much better than stock!
elngsn Posted :
absolutely great product i love it
DADDYBRET Posted :
Awsome but they are a tight fit. Just take your time and they will go in.
zrturbo Posted :
Brighter than I expected.
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
I like it!
saka670 Posted :
It has attached very easily.
dhilden Posted :
These are a great addition to the lighting on my Harley. especially the run/brake on the rear fender.
jaybird ultra Posted :
Very nice product. A little difficult to install. Had to shave the contact point with a razor to get it in the socket without breaking it!
USEWL10 Posted :
excellent very bright good for visibility worth every penny
DrillSgt. Posted :
Strongly recommend this item for every motorcycle. Very bright even during the day. Fantastic at night.
brewer39 Posted :
dosenot fit the socket well, had to tie strap it in
spaceage Posted :
Very bright. By far the best option if you're going to replace your amber lens with clear or smoked. Looks tons better than the dinky little amber bulb, and definitely makes you more visible to those idiots trying to kill you out there.
gwag1 Posted :
I like these much better than single bulb. Might be a little too bright, if that is possible.
jdcox191 Posted :
Much brighter than stock. Adds needed visibility in urban traffic.
ossinger Posted :
Tight fit, great output!
jdcox191 Posted :
These appear to be as advertised. Perfect fitment, really bright, really add to the appearance of the bike. Long term reliability is to be determined.
Custom Dynamics Amber LED Fender Tips?
Our customer service has the answer.