Custom Dynamics Red LED Fender Tips
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Custom Dynamics Red LED Fender Tips• The brightest LED inserts out there today!• 100% Satisfaction with our Genesis LED products plug and play - no cutting, no splicing uses existing lens and bucket with easy install connections• 40 Wide Angle super bright next generation Genesis LEDs these fender tips will fit the fenders on all Touring (FLH*) and Heritage Softail amazing Genesis LED brightness guarantee• Manufacturers Lifetime warranty
|Bulb Type:||LED||Bulb/LED Color:||Red|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||GEN-FT-R|
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1982
- Electra Glide FLH : 1982–1983
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1982–1983
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990
- Softail Heritage Classic EFI FLSTCI : 2001–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Firefighter FLSTC : 2010
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–2010
- Softail Heritage Classic Peace Officer FLSTC : 2010
- Softail Heritage Classic Police Special EFI FLSTCI : 2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine EFI FLSTCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2009–2010
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1986–1990
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Anniversary FLHTC : 1988
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1983–2010
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide FLH : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHPEI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 1986–2008
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984, 1987–1993
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1983, 1986, 1995–2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1995–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Firefighter FLHTCU : 2010
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1989–1998, 2007–2010
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Peace Officer FLHTCU : 2010
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCU : 2010
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCU : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 2003
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 2003
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1996–2006
- Touring Road King Firefighter FLHR : 2010
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1994–2006, 2008–2010
- Touring Road King Peace Officer FLHR : 2010
- Touring Road King Police CA EFI FLHPEI : 2005
- Touring Road King Police EFI FLHPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Road King Police Shrine FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Police Special EFI FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Shrine EFI FLHRI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road King Shrine FLHR : 2009–2010
- Touring Tour Glide Classic Anniversary FLTC : 1988
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1981–1985, 1987–1992
- Touring Tour Glide FLT : 1981–1983
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLTCUI : 1996
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1989–1995
- Touring Ultra Limited FLHTK : 2010
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG : 2009–2010
robert.evans Posted :
Theses are really bright
Mr. B Posted :
tekerose Posted :
much better than stock!
two18wheeler Posted :
GET IT.....U WONT BE SORRY!
DADDYBRET Posted :
Awsome but a tight fit. Take your time and they will fit.
email@example.com Posted :
I like it!
saka670 Posted :
It has attached very easily.
eades850 Posted :
Excellent light. Only drawback is that some solder must be removed from contacts before it will fit the lamp socket correctly.
dhilden Posted :
Fantastic product, I am more then satisfied with the LED.
USEWL10 Posted :
excellent very bright good visibility worth every penny
DrillSgt. Posted :
Best fender light ever. Very bright even during the day. At night it is fantastic. Strongly recommend it for every fender.
BillD88 Posted :
Love this bulb, serves as running light and brake light with LED board. Really lights up the rear of the bike.
gwag1 Posted :
I like these much better than single bulb. Might be a little too bright, if that is possible.
jacko73 Posted :
Finally, a Harley fender tip light that can be SEEN! I've tried everything, including single LED's, but nothing works like these. They are bright, distinctive, and add to the safety aspect of being seen. Try them... you'll like them.
Custom Dynamics Red LED Fender Tips?
Our customer service has the answer.