Chris Products Taillight Assembly
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Chris Products Taillight Assembly• Here's an updated design in a complete taillight assembly that features thicker chrome trim along with a ribbed area for the license plate light, offering better light dispersion• It fits most models 1973-98 (including 1999 Softail)• Includes chrome base, a taillight lens, bulb and lens screws• (Replaces OEMs 68008-73A and 68007-77A)
|Lighting Lens Color:||Red||Product Color:||Red|
|Sold in Units:||assembly|
- Disc Glide Willie G Special FXDG : 1983
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1994–1998
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1993–1998
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 1992
- Dyna Super Glide Daytona FXDB-D : 1992
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1995–1998
- Dyna Super Glide Sturgis FXDB-S : 1991
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1993–1998
- Electra Glide Anniversary FLH : 1978
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1979–1982
- Electra Glide Classic Side Car FLHCE : 1979–1981
- Electra Glide FLH : 1973–1978, 1981–1983
- Electra Glide FLH 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1978–1980
- Electra Glide FLHE Heritage : 1981
- Electra Glide FLHF : 1973–1975
- Electra Glide Police FLHP : 1981
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 80 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1977, 1980–1983
- FL : 1973
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978, 1981–1982
- Low Rider FXS 74 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 74CI : 1980
- Low Rider FXS 80 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 80CI : 1980
- Lowrider Belt FXSB : 1983–1985
- Police Model FLP : 1974–1975
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995–1997
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1986–1998
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–1999
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–1999
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1986–1990
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1999
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1988–1998
- Softail Standard FXST : 1984–1990, 1999
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLHA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLSA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Café Racer XLCR1000 : 1977–1978
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1000 : 1978
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start XLH1000 : 1985
- Sportster 1000 Roadster XLS : 1979–1981, 1983, 1985
- Sportster 1000 Touring XLT1000 : 1977
- Sportster 1000 XR-1000 : 1983–1984
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1100 : 1987
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start XLH1100 : 1986–1987
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 1996–1998
- Sportster 1200 Sport XLH1200S : 1996–1998
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1988–1998
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1988–1995
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1988–1998
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1987–1991, 1993–1998
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1980–1982
- Super Glide Custom FXRC : 1985
- Super Glide Disc Glide FXRDG : 1984
- Super Glide Fat Bob FXEF : 1985
- Super Glide FXR : 1986–1994
- Super Glide FXRS : 1986–1991
- Super Glide Grand Touring FXRD : 1986
- Super Glide II FXR : 1982–1985
- Super Glide II FXRS : 1982–1985
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXLR : 1987
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXRS : 1988
- Super Glide Low Rider Convertible FXRS : 1989–1993
- Super Glide Low Rider FXLR : 1987–1994
- Super Glide Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP : 1987–1993
- Super Glide Police Model FXRP : 1984–1994
- Super Glide Sport Glide FXRT : 1983–1992
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1974–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1980–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 74CI : 1979
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 80CI : 1979
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1973–1978
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Anniversary FLHTC : 1988
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996–1998
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1983–1998
- Touring Electra Glide FLH : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984, 1987–1993
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1983, 1986, 1995–1998
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1995–1998
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1989–1998
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1998
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1998
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1996–1998
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1994–1998
- Touring Tour Glide Classic Anniversary FLTC : 1988
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1981–1992
- Touring Tour Glide FLT : 1980–1983
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLTCUI : 1996
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1989–1995
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980, 1982–1986
SwissArmy4 Posted :
Received In a timely manner and in excellent shape. Mounted quickly without any problems.
wleebrinkman Posted :
bikerboy4ever Posted :
Great Value and fit perfect what more could you want!
Jimhershman Posted :
Great OEM replacement. Everything needed included. J&P comes through as usual.
bigwilly01 Posted :
raincloud Posted :
good looking , functions well, quick ship, price is comparable to most.
jpwinn Posted :
The assembly was well constructed and had all of the nessesary hardware. The instrallation was quick and easy. Nice looking light! and the order arrived within a week.
djaffurs Posted :
Looks just like the 20 year old original I needed to replace except that it's brighter.
ridethewind666 Posted :
now i have lights....awsum thanku
rolo74 Posted :
Direct fit, no modifications. Good looking assembly
revpc Posted :
Awesome Taillight! I do wish they would have put the gasket in the bundle and just charged two more bucks as thats what they cost,but as far as product and shipping,it was awesome and will buy from them again!!Thank you
dbsline Posted :
wiring is not as stock. Wire reverse and works fine.
akadrum Posted :
Good Quality. Great Fit
baddcatt Posted :
1990flst Posted :
crwise70d Posted :
Tail light is good but the pig tail is cheap.
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
1960lespaul Posted :
Excellent quality. Does not match the curve of the fender but hardly noticable on a dark colored bike.
RalphR Posted :
Had a hard time finding a original taillight for 2000 Sportster. This light is a good quality light and looks good on the bike. had to swith the tail and brake light wire.
ghostwolf Posted :
Looks good - turned out I didn't need it at this time - quick inspection and it looks like a quality hardware with all the pieces included
bwallace Posted :
Very nice reproduction piece. Identical to original.
email@example.com Posted :
nice oem replacment. conture against back fender is a little off but no one will ever notice. could have provided a better ground connection.
Mark Thompson Posted :
Pretty decent part. It fit well and is fairly bright.
jonesbr Posted :
The wiring of this taillight did not match the factory wiring on my 92 FLHS. To work correctly I hade to connect the wiring red to green & green to red.
fltrider Posted :
Thought it was my brake light sending unit when all I needed was this beauty. Great job.
achandon Posted :
No problems, good product
081757 Posted :
No problems with this item! It works just fine for me. Thanks.
xlh1000 Posted :
Doesn't conform exactly to the contour of the fender, making small gaps on the verical sides. It is nice and bright though. The self threading cap nuts for mounting are questionable on durability against vibration (on a Harley, imagine that). Nice replacement for the money, kept me on the road and that's what matters.
madbomber_mc Posted :
After connecting red to red and black to black ,install was easy. Turn bike on, turn headlight on and tail light was really bright, no brake light,. What I found was in the tail light, the red and black wires were reversed,. Put them in their right place and now it works great.
kinglouie Posted :
Very nice piece. Worked well.
rev4tim Posted :
I don't like the cheap mounting screws. The light itself is good.
jammin9962 Posted :
Good stock replacement. Easy to install.
Chris Products Taillight Assembly?
Our customer service has the answer.