Lay-Down License Plate Mount
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Lay-Down License Plate Mount• Close-fitting, one-piece chrome-plated license plate mounts were designed to replace multi-piece license plate mounts and brackets• Two rubber spacers isolate the license plate from vibration, and permit the mount to be tailored to the profile of the fender for a tighter, cleaner look• May require drilling to fit Metric cruiser fenders• Kits come complete with mounting hardware
|Sold in Units:||Each||Style:||Original|
- Disc Glide Willie G Special FXDG : 1983
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF : 2008–2009
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1994–2000
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1993–2005, 2007–2009
- Dyna Street Bob EFI FXDBI : 2006
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB : 2007–2008
- Dyna Super Glide 35th Anniversary EFI FXDI35 : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 1992, 2005, 2007–2014
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC Anniversary : 2013
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1995–2005, 2007–2010
- Dyna Super Glide Police FXDP : 2004
- Dyna Super Glide Sport EFI FXDXI : 2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX : 1999–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sturgis FXDB-S : 1991
- Dyna Super Glide T-Sport FXDXT : 2001–2003
- Electra Glide Anniversary FLH : 1978
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1979–1982
- Electra Glide Classic Side Car FLHCE : 1979–1981
- Electra Glide FLH : 1973–1978, 1981–1983
- Electra Glide FLH 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1978–1980
- Electra Glide FLHE Heritage : 1981
- Electra Glide FLHF : 1973–1975
- Electra Glide Police FLHP : 1981
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 80 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1977, 1980–1983
- FL : 1973
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978, 1981–1982
- Low Rider FXS 74 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 74CI : 1980
- Low Rider FXS 80 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 80CI : 1980
- Lowrider Belt FXSB : 1983–1985
- Police Model FLP : 1974–1975
- Softail Deluxe EFI FLSTNI : 2005–2006
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN : 2006–2009
- Softail Fat Boy Anniversary FLSTF : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE : 2005
- Softail Fat Boy EFI FLSTFI : 2001–2006
- Softail Fat Boy Firefighter FLSTF : 2010
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–2014
- Softail Fat Boy Lo Anniversary FLSTFB : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB : 2010–2014
- Softail Fat Boy Peace Officer FLSTF : 2010
- Softail Fat Boy Police EFI FLSTFI : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTF : 2009–2010
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTFI : 2005–2006
- Softail Fat Boy Special FLSTFB : 2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Anniversary FLSTC : 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic EFI FLSTCI : 2001–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Firefighter FLSTC : 2010, 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Peace Officer FLSTC : 2010, 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic Police Special EFI FLSTCI : 2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine EFI FLSTCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2009–2013
- Softail Heritage EFI FLSTI : 2006
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1986–1990, 2006, 2009–2010
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLHA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLSA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Café Racer XLCR1000 : 1977–1978
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1000 : 1978
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start XLH1000 : 1985
- Sportster 1000 Roadster XLS : 1979–1981, 1983, 1985
- Sportster 1000 Touring XLT1000 : 1977
- Sportster 1000 XR-1000 : 1983–1984
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1100 : 1987
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start XLH1100 : 1986–1987
- Sportster 1200 50th Anniversary XL 50 : 2007
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C : 2005–2010
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Low XL1200L : 2007–2011
- Sportster 1200 Nightster XL1200N : 2009
- Sportster 1200 Roadster XL1200R : 2004–2009
- Sportster 1200 Sport XLH1200S : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Standard XL1200 : 2006
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Custom XL883C : 2004–2010
- Sportster 883 Custom XLH883C : 1999–2003
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1988–1995
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Low XL883L : 2005–2011
- Sportster 883 Police XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Roadster XL883R : 2006–2007, 2009
- Sportster 883 Roadster XLH883R : 2003
- Sportster 883 Shrine XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Standard XL883 : 2005–2009
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1987–1991, 1993–2003
- Sportster 883 SuperLow XL883L : 2012–2013
- Sportster Roadster XL883R : 2014
- Sportster SuperLow XL883L : 2014
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1980–1982
- Super Glide 1st Edition FXR2 : 1999
- Super Glide 2nd Edition FXR3 : 1999
- Super Glide 3rd Edition FXR4 : 2000
- Super Glide Custom FXRC : 1985
- Super Glide Disc Glide FXRDG : 1984
- Super Glide Fat Bob FXEF : 1985
- Super Glide FXR : 1986–1994
- Super Glide FXRS : 1986–1991
- Super Glide Grand Touring FXRD : 1986
- Super Glide II FXR : 1982–1985
- Super Glide II FXRS : 1982–1985
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXLR : 1987
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXRS : 1988
- Super Glide Low Rider Convertible FXRS : 1989–1993
- Super Glide Low Rider FXLR : 1987–1994
- Super Glide Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP : 1987–1993
- Super Glide Police Model FXRP : 1984–1994
- Super Glide Sport Glide FXRT : 1983–1992
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1974–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1980–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 74CI : 1979
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 80CI : 1979
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1973–1978
- Touring Electra Glide FLH : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984
firemansteve6921 Posted :
looks great, nice quality hardware too
MooCowDanger Posted :
Put this on my 09 sportster XLC. Looks awesome! Next step is to get the low profile LED taillight. Fast shipping, super easy install.
carpenterdl Posted :
Great service and fast shipping
gra359 Posted :
Great product, fast shipping. Will buy again from J&P.
dcver Posted :
Great fit and finish. Exactly what I was looking for.
email@example.com Posted :
Looks great and easy to install.
Dance Posted :
macdad53 Posted :
Great look and finish is excellent
jimmie54 Posted :
doesnt even match licence plate holes
birddog1965 Posted :
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
The fit and finish on this part is very good, excellent hardware is supplied also. A really good value.
PJ05 Posted :
Easy instal and good quality, really improves the look of the bike .. very streamlined !
StampR Posted :
WOW, this mount looks awesome on my 2012 Harley FLHRC. Holes lined up perfectly, only took about 10 minutes to install. The rubber seal looks clean. This mount is nice heavy chrome plated steel and it made an incredible improvement to the look of my bike, and it was much less expensive than Harley's.
giffordjr Posted :
Fast and easy order process. Easy installation and great fit.
jporada06 Posted :
easy install for a great look
ericwitstine Posted :
Tried out both spacers to see what fit I liked, some of the hardware is incorrect for the larger one but for the shorter one everything worked great, love the look.
jpwehren Posted :
Very nice chrome and it came with two different rubber blocks so I could pick the angle that looked best. Be prepared to drill holes in your fender.
cyclejuice Posted :
great look have used this one on three different bikes and love it .it is better than the H-D one
gman7176 Posted :
Really like the look of the laydown on my 48.
jstrong69 Posted :
taycoedman Posted :
Best of the Best
Scheid220 Posted :
This is the license plate mount I've been looking for. Upon inspecting this item I found it to be well made.Haven't mounted it yet on my 2011 HD Heritage, but I'm sure it will work well.
HadiMakki Posted :
Beautiful, and perfect fit.
kmiller549 Posted :
looks nice but i didnt install it i bought 2 different ones as i was unsure which would fit better and installed the curved laydown (7110293) on my 93 flstc and loved it
Texasflhp Posted :
nice chrome exact fit
arclespark Posted :
Good quality, good price. It did not cover up the stock holes in my fender though. I mounted "Strong" saddle bags and had to move the rear directionals. Had to flip it and re-drill all holes. Although it was a little work I am pleased on how it looks. It is pretty flexable to mount different ways.
cvalera14 Posted :
very happy with parts and shipping
jayfall Posted :
fit perfect on my street bob, no extra drilling required
radioman1 Posted :
testroh Posted :
Great finishing touch to bike
pdraggin01 Posted :
Good quality for price.
scirob Posted :
It took a little modification (drilling on bracket) to fit my stratoliner, but sure cleaned up the rear fender- looks great!
st33l3 Posted :
Good quality, really cleans up the rear fender.
gavopower Posted :
Easy to fit, looks 100% compared to stock and great price.
robertkkhd Posted :
Went on no problems. Looks great!
bcapone Posted :
Very well made and well worth the price.
raverson Posted :
Well made and heavy duty. Supplied hardware helped to get it installed.
kleih Posted :
chiefportuguese123 Posted :
Great looking part
robhealy Posted :
Worth the price. Solid unit. Nice finish and hardware mounts this thing tightly.
brovey1 Posted :
Very easy to install & looks good, no more rattling license plate
karpin411 Posted :
This plate mount was the perfect fit and the look I wanted. Very easy to install and well made. It took 5 minutes to put on.
mstngjoe Posted :
Excellent product. Easy install. Looks great.
puravida Posted :
QUALITY PRODUCT, VERY HAPPY
ry1712004 Posted :
Nice part. Had to drill holes in my Maryland license plate to mount plate. Otherwise, looks nice.
ford29 Posted :
Love the laydown license assy. Makes bike look more streamlined. Changed the appearence of the bike
wmhjr Posted :
No problems. Installed on '92 FLSTC. Went on perfectly, worked great, good quality, looks great. Can't beat it especially considering the price!
burninghammer Posted :
The plating on the fasteners was a bit shot, and the flashing from the casting was a bit obvious but it still looks pretty slick after all was assembled with an additional plate frame. And you can't beat the price!
exspook Posted :
Love this item. Fit great.
jatolson Posted :
Great product. It cleans up the look of the rear fender. The stock piece is bulky looking and this one is so much better.
baghdaddyc Posted :
Be forwarned. You may need to redrill the holes in your plate to fit.
hbates1 Posted :
A superior value when compared with other similar products in the catalog. Went on easy and looks great. I installed mine on a Honda Sabre and it worked great. I did have to drill two additional holes in the fender to match up with the mounting holes of the bracket, but they are covered by the mount anyway.
infoman89032 Posted :
I put this Heritage-style rear fender on a 2000 883 spotrster. Perfect fit. Could have had a inner bracket.
oldracer57 Posted :
Works well with most fenders. Very good.
Lay-Down License Plate Mount?
Our customer service has the answer.