J&P Part: 3400140
Sale Price: $32.99 Regularly: $37.99
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Chrome Taillight• Exact duplicate of the OEM piece• perfect for crash repairs or as a stock replacement
|Lighting Lens Color:||Red||OEM Reference:||68008-73A|
|Product Color:||Red||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Disc Glide Willie G Special FXDG : 1983
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1994–1998
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1993–1998
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 1992
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1995–1998
- Dyna Super Glide Sturgis FXDB-S : 1991
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1993–1998
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978, 1981–1982
- Low Rider FXS 74 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 74CI : 1980
- Low Rider FXS 80 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 80CI : 1980
- Lowrider Belt FXSB : 1983–1985
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995–1997
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1986–1998
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1999
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1988–1999
- Softail Standard FXST : 1984–1990, 1999
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1980–1982
- Super Glide Custom FXRC : 1985
- Super Glide Disc Glide FXRDG : 1984
- Super Glide Fat Bob FXEF : 1985
- Super Glide FXR : 1986–1994
- Super Glide FXRS : 1986–1991
- Super Glide Grand Touring FXRD : 1986
- Super Glide II FXR : 1982–1985
- Super Glide II FXRS : 1982–1985
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXLR : 1987
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXRS : 1988
- Super Glide Low Rider Convertible FXRS : 1989–1993
- Super Glide Low Rider FXLR : 1987–1994
- Super Glide Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP : 1987–1993
- Super Glide Police Model FXRP : 1984–1994
- Super Glide Sport Glide FXRT : 1983–1992
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1974–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1980–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 74CI : 1979
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 80CI : 1979
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1973–1978
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980–1985
bradlh1 Posted :
adwgfw Posted :
exactly what I expected
SAYERS Posted :
Direct replacement for my cracked one
tomacree Posted :
Excellent quality for the price. I bought a cheap taillight because I am planning to change fenders this winter and go with a tombstone, and just wanted one to get me through the summer. To my surprise, it was as good a quality as the original
tedali2004 Posted :
En-4-Sir Posted :
Good fit. Looks just like stock Harley. Great price. Easy install. Good quality.
janarcise1 Posted :
Thank you .jim
thood2009 Posted :
grayja12 Posted :
I purchased this taillight as a replacement for my stock taillight on my 1998 Dyna (FXDL). It fit perfectly on my scoot. It looks great and I'm very happy with the purchase.
a99sparky Posted :
I liked that the studs used 1/4-20 nuts instead of speednuts. However, one of the studs broke off while I was installing the light. I drilled a hole and used a bolt to mount the light instead.
glockman30 Posted :
Great tail light. Very well built. Nice and bright. Comes with nuts, lock washers and bulb. Speed nuts not needed.
redneckgeneral01 Posted :
Looks good but cheap studs snapped before I even hit the highway
brooksgd Posted :
Fixed the problem on the stock light.You can tighten the light to the bracket and don't have to worry about it coming loose.
PaulKoll65 Posted :
Great fit ,no issues.
xnasacop Posted :
Looks better than the original that it replaced. Works great.
Paul56FL Posted :
has real threaded mounting studs and nuts, no need for speed nuts used on older style die cast studs; lens is not uniform on top, has a gap or sag, similar to H-D lenses I've seen.
91octain Posted :
Very well made. Fit well.
91octain Posted :
Good product, fit was perfect.
Camo53 Posted :
Very pleased with product,cost was average though and shipping took a little longer then expected, otherwise I'm very happy with J&P. Thanks.
hd78flh Posted :
There were no threads for the mounting bolts that were attached to the light.
Our customer service has the answer.