J&P Cycles® Wide Led Tombstone Taillight
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Wide Led Tombstone Taillight• This wide Tombstone taillight comes with a brilliant LED array• Models with fender mounted turn signal light bars require relocation of the light bar
|Bulb Type:||LED Board||Design:||Wide Tombstone w/ LED|
|Finish:||Chrome||Product Color:||Chrome housing w/ red lens,Clearlic. window|
|Sold in Units:||Each||Style:||Wide Tombstone|
- Electra Glide Anniversary FLH : 1978
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1979–1982
- Electra Glide Classic Side Car FLHCE : 1979–1981
- Electra Glide FLH : 1973–1978, 1981–1983
- Electra Glide FLH 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1978–1980
- Electra Glide FLHE Heritage : 1981
- Electra Glide FLHF : 1973–1975
- Electra Glide Police FLHP : 1981
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 80 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1977, 1980–1983
- FL : 1973
- Police Model FLP : 1974–1975
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–1999
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–1999
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1986–1990
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 1999
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Anniversary FLHTC : 1988
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996–1998
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1983–1998
- Touring Electra Glide FLH : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984, 1987–1993
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1983, 1986, 1995–1998
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1995–1998
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1989–1998
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1998
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1998
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1996–1998
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1994–1998
Golfer002 Posted :
Put these on 2012 Sporster CSC Trike, easy to install and super bright LEDS.
papsargent Posted :
I didn't think a Taillight would make that much difference in the overall look of my bike but ,WOW was I wrong. The Tombstone tail light looks AWESOME !!!
shawn54 Posted :
This light really makes my Heritage look cool. It was pretty easy to install too. One of the best additions I have added to my bike.
zerkle76 Posted :
Super Bright and easy to install on my 99 Softail Heritage Classic. Only had to drill one hole for the bottom bolt.
alchavez61 Posted :
martinw747 Posted :
fits perfect, very bright
untamedcycles Posted :
It Looks Great and well made.
mm1 Posted :
Great looking and works well on my 70FLH.
mm1 Posted :
Looks good but has no template for holes, no directions for wiring and the bolts aren't actually long enough to work correctly. Need to purchase new ones long enough to get through fender then cut them off.
2003chiefspringfield Posted :
This taillight fits and looks great on my 03 Indian Chief, radius matches stock fender thanks to the thick gasket.
email@example.com Posted :
Great Lights!!! Very bright during daylight hours. These LED lights are a great improvement form the old bulb type. Whenever you apply your brakes people can see your rear lights flash.
ghb09 Posted :
very good product easy to fit
2dawgfans Posted :
Super bright. Would be nice to have a template printed on box for custom installs.
cavedawg Posted :
I purchased this tail light for my '86 Sportster. After looking at different styles available there was no contest. The workmanship is first rate. As for safety, this one is bright! And you can't beat that classic style. A fantastic item.
6046717660 Posted :
Received the order promptly. Item is great Am pleased with it.
TiNeff Posted :
This is one of the best after-market parts I've ever purchased. Much, much, much brighter than stock, and easy to install to boot! I usually have at least one criticism for an aftermarket part, but not with this light. Not only am I very pleased with the results, but all my buds who ride behind me are even happier. My visibility has increased by at least a factor of 4.
caudil1 Posted :
The product shows well but was not assembled the best. While on the road, the screws holding the light together fell out and the light was lost on the freeway.
J&P Cycles® Wide Led Tombstone Taillight?
Our customer service has the answer.