J&P Cycles® Smoke Tailight Lens with License Plate Facing Down
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Smoke Tailight Lens with License Plate Facing Down• Smoked out turn signal and taillight lenses add a touch of mystery to your bike• Laydown style lens with license plate facing down• The matching taillight lenses come in stock style• Requires the use of a red taillight bulb• We suggest that you use a Red LED bulb
|Lighting Lens Color:||Smoke||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Dyna Switchback FLD : 2012–2014
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 2009
- Touring Road King Firefighter FLHR : 2010
- Touring Road King FLHR : 2009–2014
- Touring Road King Peace Officer FLHR : 2010
- Touring Road King Shrine FLHR : 2009–2010
- Touring Street Glide EFI FLHXI : 2006
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2006–2009
Dan Purdy Posted :
Fast and Sufficent worked perfect looks so much better than the stock one
wleebrinkman Posted :
Worked and looks good
mkeagan Posted :
looks great no problem so far.. put a red led bulb in and really adds to the look of my bike
russ1902 Posted :
Fits perfect and looks great. What a difference in looks when you get the ugly red stock stuff off the bike and smoke all the lights.
unitdc1 Posted :
I have the smoked taillight for one month and the taillight bulb has melted the lens...
flinter Posted :
J&P Cycles® Smoke Tailight Lens with License Plate Facing Down?
Our customer service has the answer.