J&P Cycles® One Piece Battery/Ignition Module Cover
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® One Piece Battery/Ignition Module Cover• Replace the 2-piece look with a one peice cover• Bolts to the old panel area with existing hardware• Flat, smooth finish is ready for sanding and painting with minimal prep work
|Sold in Units:||Each||Style:||One-piece|
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLHA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLSA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start XLH1000 : 1985
- Sportster 1000 Roadster XLS : 1983, 1985
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1100 : 1987
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start XLH1100 : 1986–1987
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Sport XLH1200S : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Custom XLH883C : 1999–2003
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1988–1995
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Roadster XLH883R : 2003
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1987–1991, 1993–2003
tmarella Posted :
Not much for the price
heavykbb Posted :
Filed it to fit, sized the holes, sprayed it black, and clear-coated it. Looks awesome. Much cleaner look.
fa78 Posted :
deckape39 Posted :
J&P was the only place I could find this type of cover. I had to do quite a bit of trimming to get the product to fit properly which I knew I would probably have to do. The product appears to be well built and fit ok. I had to modify the ignition module brackets to get the screws to fit square and make spacers as the product didn't fit tight up against the brackets. I'm not suprised by this as every aftermarket product I've put on my Sportster so far has had to be mofified in some way to make it work. It does look good once in place And I'm confident that it's the one thing that will make my bike stand out from the crowd at bike night.
xlcharley Posted :
did a very minor cutout on the bottom and fit perfectly-looks better than 2 pc setup
tattooedmp Posted :
Would have been better if it came with instructions on how to mount.
J&P Cycles® One Piece Battery/Ignition Module Cover?
Our customer service has the answer.