Cobra Fi2000 PowrPro with CVT Technology
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Cobra Fi2000 PowrPro with CVT Technology• New patented technology unlike any other auto tune system on the market• PowrPro tunes to exactly what air-fuel mixture creates the maximum power 80 times per second (does not tune to a predetermined arbitrary AFR)• Creates that adjustment to maximum power on every squirt of the injector• It's like having the best custom map writing, dyno operator tuning your fuel every time you crank the throttle• Tunes every gear, every roll on, every environmental change, every engine mod, lugging the engine, winding it out to redline: it reacts, verifies and adjusts• Provides perfect fuel settings in any condition, with any exhaust system with any engine modifications• No external adjustments needed• No dyno needed• No additional components needed• Does not require wide band oxygen sensorsNote: Not legal for operation on public highways in the state of California
|Manufacturer Part Number:||692-1615AT||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 2010–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 2010
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO Anniversary FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE5 : 2010
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE6 : 2011
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE7 : 2012
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Firefighter FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 2010–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Peace Officer FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO FLTRXSE : 2012
- Touring Road Glide Custom FLTRX : 2010–2013
- Touring Road Glide Ultra CVO FLTRUSE : 2011
- Touring Road Glide Ultra FLTRU : 2011–2013
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2011–2012
- Touring Road King Firefighter FLHR : 2013
- Touring Road King FLHR : 2011–2013
- Touring Road King FLHR Anniversary : 2013
- Touring Road King Peace Officer FLHR : 2013
- Touring Road King Shrine FLHR : 2013
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE : 2010
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE2 : 2011
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE3 : 2012
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2010–2012
- Touring Street Glide Trike FLHXXX : 2010–2011
- Touring Ultra Limited Anniversary FLHTK : 2013
- Touring Ultra Limited FLHTK : 2010–2013
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG : 2010–2013
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCUTG : 2013
Keckert350 Posted :
Buy this tuner, don't listen to the one negative review. It is easy to install and really makes the bike roar. My gas mileage is a little bit lower but who cares with this added power and throttle response. Who has time to mess with downloading maps and figuring out which one works best when this does it all automatically? I recommend lifting the tank completely up as this will make the install a lot easier and it is not difficult to do. Also, I bought this on Amazon for nearly $100 less so keep that in mind when looking at this price. I put this on a a 2012 FLHX Street Glide with a Roland Sands intake, Vance and Hines heads, and Reinhart 4" pipes.
stoirytime Posted :
Biggest mistake you can make!!!!!!!! Talked to service tech Ande La Plant To resolve my issues with this product to no avail. If you wan't a bike that pop's and misses , sputters and misses this is your tuner!!!! This is a unfinished piece of junk and be sure you will have problems, they will try to solve them, but they are unable to sove a there problems because they don't make them !!! Buy another product! You will not get solution to your running issues or satisfaction!!!!!!!
Mackvtx Posted :
Took our time installing but instructions were very straight forward. Made my bike run great and cheaper than what my dealer wanted to dyno my bike!
brian.graves Posted :
Install was not too bad at all, right about an hour and that's because I had to maneuver my hands into a tight spot to unplug the fuel injector plugs. Lit up correctly first time telling me the tuner was working. Have only installed air cleaner so far, waiting on the pipes to get here to really see if there's a difference. Little expensive at $539
bbuckh Posted :
Easy to install but directions were a bit unclear as to where to run the wiring.
dpjoyner Posted :
Easy to install. Very satisfied
lstoltenberg Posted :
great product. Easy to install and really brought my bike to life.
email@example.com Posted :
good power, works like it should
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
jnybgd Posted :
So far so good, I'm have been running the tuner now for about three weeks. Definitely a noticeable difference in throttle response. The install was very easy. Overall very satisfied and I only gave it 4 out 5 due to the price.
Tim and Bunny Posted :
works great easy to install
performance3 Posted :
EASY TO CONNECT AND WORKS SUPER GREAT SAVES FUEL GIVES EXTRA POWER TO MOTOR OVER ALL GREAT PRODUCT...
jeff jackson Posted :
Easy, like they said, made some changes and ran the bike without it first. Then put it on. Made things right again
19gadget74 Posted :
easy to install
kroe Posted :
Tuner arrived in good safe packaging and in good condition. installation was straight forward and directions were easy to follow. Performance of the tuner has to this point been nearly flawless,( no drama ). the only suggestion i have is to be sure to work the throttle during initial startup to avoid a possible over heating issue. So far so good, a great product.
Cobra Fi2000 PowrPro with CVT Technology?
Our customer service has the answer.