Cobra Fi2000 PowrPro with CVT Technology
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Cobra Fi2000 PowrPro with CVT Technology• New patented technology unlike any other auto tune system on the market• PowrPro tunes to exactly what air-fuel mixture creates the maximum power 80 times per second (does not tune to a predetermined arbitrary AFR)• Creates that adjustment to maximum power on every squirt of the injector• It's like having the best custom map writing, dyno operator tuning your fuel every time you crank the throttle• Tunes every gear, every roll on, every environmental change, every engine mod, lugging the engine, winding it out to redline: it reacts, verifies and adjusts• Provides perfect fuel settings in any condition, with any exhaust system with any engine modifications• No external adjustments needed• No dyno needed• No additional components needed• Does not require wide band oxygen sensorsNote: Not legal for operation on public highways in the state of California
|Manufacturer Part Number:||692-1620AT||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Sportster 1200 50th Anniversary XL 50 : 2007
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C : 2007–2013
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C Anniversary : 2013
- Sportster 1200 Forty-Eight XL1200X : 2011–2013
- Sportster 1200 Low XL1200L : 2007–2011
- Sportster 1200 Nightster XL1200N : 2009–2012
- Sportster 1200 Roadster XL1200R : 2007–2009
- Sportster 1200 Seventy-Two XL1200V : 2013
- Sportster 883 Custom XL883C : 2007–2009
- Sportster 883 Iron XL883N : 2010–2013
- Sportster 883 Low XL883L : 2007–2011
- Sportster 883 Roadster XL883R : 2007–2011
- Sportster 883 Standard XL883 : 2007–2009
- Sportster 883 SuperLow XL883L : 2012–2013
- Sportster Custom Limited A XL1200CA : 2013
mountnbkr Posted :
-This product was easy to install and when I started the bike, I noticed a difference right away in how it ran with the modifications I had made.
JaredsDaddio Posted :
I just installed the tuner yesterday. Wire harnesses and overall construction are top notch. I did reroute wiring and placement to suit my bike and personal preference. As the riding season gets under way, I look forward to improved performance.
Nathan-Xplozion Posted :
I have had this Tuner on My 2012 XL1200V for several months now and found that does give a slight increase in power and fuel economy. I like the fact that I do not have to pay the dealership to re-map a dealer installed tuner every time I make a change to the exhaust or intake.
rj317 Posted :
Easy to install so far so good. Bike runs a lot better than stock. I'm no dyno but feels like I'm getting better response and hp.
ilovejoanna4ever Posted :
Works good so far
Cobra Fi2000 PowrPro with CVT Technology?
Our customer service has the answer.