Biltwell Inc. 10″ Black Struts
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Biltwell Inc. 10″ Black Struts
Fitment Note: Works on bikes that use a 10" strut w/ 1/2" mounting holes.• These Struts were developed for Sportster but could be used on any bike that will accept 10" eye to eye struts with 1/2" bores for shock bolts/studs• They are finished with a super durable black electroplate finish• Built from burly DOM tubing, sleeved and TIG welded for strength• Make sure you have enough clearance between your tire and fender/taillight wire, etc• Some Sportster models may require a little learning on the back side of the lower boss to make room for the axle nut and washer
|Finish:||Electroplate||Manufacturer Part Number:||ST-TIG-10-BLK|
|Material:||Steel||Sold in Units:||Pair|
Fitment Note: Works on bikes that use a 10" strut w/ 1/2" mounting holes.
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLHA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLSA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Café Racer XLCR1000 : 1977–1978
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1000 : 1978
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start XLH1000 : 1975–1985
- Sportster 1000 Kick Start XLCH1000 : 1975–1979
- Sportster 1000 Roadster XLS : 1979–1985
- Sportster 1000 Touring XLT1000 : 1977–1978
- Sportster 1000 XLX : 1983–1985
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1100 : 1987
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start XLH1100 : 1986–1987
- Sportster 1200 50th Anniversary XL 50 : 2007
- Sportster 1200 CP XL1200CP : 2012
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C : 1995, 2005–2013
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C Anniversary : 2013
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Forty-Eight XL1200X : 2010–2013
- Sportster 1200 Low XL1200L : 2006–2011
- Sportster 1200 Nightster XL1200N : 2007–2012
- Sportster 1200 Roadster XL1200R : 2005–2009
- Sportster 1200 Seventy-Two XL1200V : 2012–2013
- Sportster 1200 Sport XLH1200S : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Standard XL1200 : 2006
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Custom XL883C : 2004–2010
- Sportster 883 Custom XLH883C : 1999–2003
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1986–1995
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1987–2003
- Sportster 883 Iron XL883N : 2009–2013
- Sportster 883 Low XL883L : 2005–2011
- Sportster 883 Police XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Roadster XL883R : 2005–2011
- Sportster 883 Roadster XLH883R : 2002–2003
- Sportster 883 Shrine XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Standard XL883 : 2004–2009
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1984–2003
- Sportster 883 SuperLow XL883L : 2012–2013
- Sportster Custom Limited A XL1200CA : 2013
- Sportster Custom Limited B XL1200CB : 2012
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
High Quality for great price. perfect welds, heavy duty steel!
bradblakley Posted :
gives the bike a really good look
Bill Brendel Posted :
The struts have proven to be everything my son desired for his Nightster. They are a quality built product, and a direct replacement for the rear shocks. As always, prompt delivery. Thank you...
brower_josiah Posted :
I love these struts! They really cleaned up the look of my bike, and gave it that bobber feel I was looking for. You do have to modify the sheet metal where the top of the strut mounts to the frame (because the mount for the strut is slightly wider then the mount for the suspension) but that wasn't very hard to do, and it was completely worth it! I would recommend these to anybody looking to go for a bobber style. I put these on my 2013 XL883N Iron. Plus for $90 you can't beat the price!
Rocky2604 Posted :
email@example.com Posted :
Good quality. Makes my bike look great. Better than anything else I've seen on the market.
chef norm Posted :
chulodude Posted :
Biltwell makes good stuff. The welds are clean and the look is better then just the plain old boring bar look that so many other have.
Biltwell Inc. 10″ Black Struts?
Our customer service has the answer.