Rinehart Racing Chrome 2-into-1 Pipe w/ Chrome End Cap
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Rinehart Racing Chrome 2-into-1 Pipe w/ Chrome End Cap• Patented stepped header design has thrown the performance numbers through the roof• Custom style with a deep sound like only Rinehart can provide• From a perfectly bent headers to a matchin slip on the exhaust really has it all• More stream lined look• 2012 models require 544-696 to install
|Baffles Included:||Yes||Complete Header Pipe:||Complete System|
|Exhaust System:||2 Into 1||Finish:||Chrome|
|Heat Shields Included:||Yes||Includes Muffler:||Yes|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||200-0300C||O2 Sensor Compatible:||Yes|
|Sold in Units:||Each|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO FXDFSE : 2009
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO FXDFSE2 : 2010
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF : 2008–2014
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI : 2006
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 2007–2013
- Dyna Street Bob EFI FXDBI : 2006
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB : 2007–2014
- Dyna Street Bob FXDBP : 2013–2014
- Dyna Super Glide 35th Anniversary EFI FXDI35 : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 2007–2014
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC Anniversary : 2013
- Dyna Super Glide CVO FXDSE : 2007
- Dyna Super Glide CVO FXDSE2 : 2008
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 2007–2010
- Dyna Super Glide Police FXDP : 2006–2007
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2006
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 2007–2008, 2010–2014
treykite Posted :
Excellent fit and easy to install.
dfraleigh Posted :
Awesome pipe! Sounds and looks great! Highly recommend.
Important Product NotesNote: Please see U.S. EPA and your respective state and local regulations to confirm noise and emission compliance.Important Exhaust Notes:• Note: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module.• There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing. No refunds on exhaust pipes once motorcycle is started unless there’s a manufacturer’s defect.• Flanges and retaining rings are not included with most aftermarket exhaust for 1984-2013 Evolution and Twin Cam models. Re-use your existing hardware, or purchase replacement hardware.
Rinehart Racing Chrome 2-into-1 Pipe w/ Chrome End Cap?
Our customer service has the answer.