Cobra Chrome PowerFlo Air Intake System
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Cobra Chrome PowerFlo Air Intake System• Improved performance across the power band, especially when used with the Fi2000R digital fuel tuner to optimize the air/fuel ratio• High-flow K&N Air Filter element ensures the best air intake and maximum protection for your engine• Flows better than competing units in large part because of unique internal Venturi design• Formed stainless steel mesh insert in the dual entry ports to keep out bugs and debris• The PowerFlo system consists of an aluminum cover and all the fasteners, seals, backing plate and mounting hardware to make for an easy installation• Powder-coated mounting cover• Aluminum cover in chrome finish• Recommended use with the Fi2000 fuel tuner to optimize the bike's fuel because of the additional air flow available from the PowerFlo Air Intake System
|Finish:||Chrome||Manufacturer Part Number:||606-0103|
|Material:||Aluminum, Stainless Steel Mesh||Sold in Units:||Kit|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Sportster 1200 50th Anniversary XL 50 : 2007
- Sportster 1200 CP XL1200CP : 2012
- Sportster 1200 Custom Limited A XL1200CA : 2014
- Sportster 1200 Custom Limited B XL1200CB : 2014
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C : 2005–2010, 2012–2013
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C Anniversary : 2013
- Sportster 1200 Forty-Eight XL1200X : 2011–2013
- Sportster 1200 Low XL1200L : 2006–2011
- Sportster 1200 Nightster XL1200N : 2007–2012
- Sportster 1200 Roadster XL1200R : 2004–2009
- Sportster 1200 Seventy-Two XL1200V : 2012–2013
- Sportster 1200 Standard XL1200 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Custom XL883C : 2004–2010
- Sportster 883 Iron XL883N : 2009–2013
- Sportster 883 Low XL883L : 2005–2011
- Sportster 883 Police XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Roadster XL883R : 2005–2012
- Sportster 883 Shrine XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Standard XL883 : 2005–2009
- Sportster 883 SuperLow XL883L : 2012–2013
- Sportster Custom Limited A XL1200CA : 2013
- Sportster Custom XL1200C : 2014
- Sportster Custom XL1200CP : 2014
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X : 2014
- Sportster Iron XL883N : 2014
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V : 2014
- Sportster SuperLow XL883L : 2014
email@example.com Posted :
looks great and makes my bike run great.
misterdjf Posted :
Nicely opened up the performance and let the bike breathe. Paired it with V&H Straight Shot Slip Ons. Very happy!
Msgoose1 Posted :
The Cobra Air Cleaner system is easy to install with great instructions. I have a 2012 Fat Bob, and even though it says it will work with the stock breather tubes, it will not. I had to go to Harley and buy the older model tubes. Other than that, it works well, looks great, and took less than an hour to change out with the stock air cleaner.
LANDIN2005@HOTMAIL.COM Posted :
dfraleigh Posted :
Looks great! and with new pipe I know I'm getting the airflow I needed.
zyonsdream Posted :
I love this air filter. High quality chrome and it delivers on the air flow. I've had several complements on it already !
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
nice clean look and some added power
dfraleigh Posted :
Looks amazing - really pops out at you - extra ponies to boot!
Mike1852 Posted :
I have not checked the mileage yet, put it looks good.
martinracette Posted :
Great looking, very efficient !!
putrzenski.christoph Posted :
Bought this because it is supposed to be universal. Fun Fact! Suzuki Boulevard c90 has an internal air filter. Can't mount this thing.
nlarmstrong81 Posted :
Looks sharp easy to install on 2009 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 classic.
dreschra Posted :
excellent quality product and directions were excellent. Air cleaner performs fantastic
cdweller Posted :
It looks sweet on the bike...
Cobra Chrome PowerFlo Air Intake System?
Our customer service has the answer.