Python 2-1/2″ Slash-Cut Slip-On Muffler Black
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Python 2-1/2″ Slash-Cut Slip-On Muffler Black• Get the famous Python look and performance while still using the stock header pipes• Non-removable high-performance baffles• Feature an embossed Python logo on each muffler• Come complete with all necessary mounting brackets and instructionsNote: Black headpipe heat shield are not included.
|Baffles Included:||Yes||Exhaust Muffler Diameter:||2-1/2″ Mufflers|
|Finish:||Black||Manufacturer Part Number:||42403|
|Material:||16-Gauge Steel||Sold in Units:||Pair|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Sportster 1200 50th Anniversary XL 50 : 2007
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C : 2005–2010, 2012–2013
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C Anniversary : 2013
- Sportster 1200 Forty-Eight XL1200X : 2010–2013
- Sportster 1200 Low XL1200L : 2007–2011
- Sportster 1200 Roadster XL1200R : 2004–2009
- Sportster 1200 Seventy-Two XL1200V : 2013
- Sportster 1200 Standard XL1200 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Custom XL883C : 2004–2009
- Sportster 883 Iron XL883N : 2010–2013
- Sportster 883 Low XL883L : 2005–2011
- Sportster 883 Police XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Shrine XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Standard XL883 : 2005–2009
- Sportster 883 SuperLow XL883L : 2012–2013
- Sportster Custom Limited A XL1200CA : 2013
horn0323 Posted :
Great Look and Loud
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 191 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 170 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 193
Important Product NotesNote: Please see U.S. EPA and your respective state and local regulations to confirm noise and emission compliance.Important Exhaust Notes:• Note: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module.• There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing. No refunds on exhaust pipes once motorcycle is started unless there’s a manufacturer’s defect.• Flanges and retaining rings are not included with most aftermarket exhaust for 1984-2013 Evolution and Twin Cam models. Re-use your existing hardware, or purchase replacement hardware.
Python 2-1/2″ Slash-Cut Slip-On Muffler Black?
Our customer service has the answer.