J&P Cycles® Chrome Side Hinge Ignition Switch
J&P Part: 3700025
Sale Price: $29.99 Regularly: $32.99
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Chrome Side Hinge Ignition Switch• 3-terminal ignition switch with barrel-style key• Includes two keys• Replaces OEM 71501-93 & 71313-96A
|Sold in Units:||Each||Terminal Type:||3 terminal|
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO FXDFSE : 2009
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO FXDFSE2 : 2010
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF : 2008–2011
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 2008–2011
- Dyna Super Glide CVO FXDSE2 : 2008
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG3 : 2002
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2005
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1993–2005, 2007–2008, 2010–2011
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1996–1997
- Softail Convertible CVO FLSTSE : 2010
- Softail Cross Bones FLSTSB : 2008–2010
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1996–1998, 2007–2010
- Softail Deluxe EFI FLSTNI : 2005–2006
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN : 2006–2010
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE2 : 2004
- Softail Deuce EFI FXSTDI : 2001–2006
- Softail Deuce FXSTD : 2000–2007
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE : 2005
- Softail Fat Boy EFI FLSTFI : 2001–2006
- Softail Fat Boy Firefighter FLSTF : 2010
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1996–2010
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB : 2010
- Softail Fat Boy Peace Officer FLSTF : 2010
- Softail Fat Boy Police EFI FLSTFI : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTF : 2009–2010
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTFI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic EFI FLSTCI : 2001–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Firefighter FLSTC : 2010
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1996–2010
- Softail Heritage Classic Peace Officer FLSTC : 2010
- Softail Heritage Classic Police Special EFI FLSTCI : 2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine EFI FLSTCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2009–2010
- Softail Heritage EFI FLSTI : 2006
- Softail Heritage FLST : 2006, 2008–2010
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic EFI FLSTSCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic FLSTSC : 2005–2007
- Softail Heritage Springer EFI FLSTSI : 2001–2003
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 1997–2003
- Softail Night Train EFI FXSTBI : 2001–2006
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1999–2009
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1996
- Softail Rocker C FXCWC : 2008–2010
- Softail Rocker FXCW : 2008–2009
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE : 2007
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE2 : 2008
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE3 : 2009
- Softail Springer EFI FXSTSI : 2001–2006
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1996–2006
- Softail Standard EFI FXSTI : 2001–2006
- Softail Standard FXST : 1999–2009
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2007–2013
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2007
- Touring Road King CVO Anniversary FLHRSE5 : 2013
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE5 : 2013
- Touring Road King Firefighter FLHR : 2010, 2013
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1994–2013
- Touring Road King FLHR Anniversary : 2013
- Touring Road King Peace Officer FLHR : 2010, 2013
- Touring Road King Police CA FLHPE : 2007–2011
- Touring Road King Police FLHP : 2007–2012
- Touring Road King Shrine FLHR : 2009–2010, 2013
bs549fxsts Posted :
jlbreaux Posted :
Switch looks and feels just like the original. Swapped out in no time, and the new switch is working like a champ!
ajabel Posted :
good reliable product for the best price!
garyd528 Posted :
aponcel Posted :
Excellent product, plug and play.
williap Posted :
worked out great and for less the price of a factory part. looks great as well.
astroger Posted :
Good ignition switch. Works fine.
Heartless2013 Posted :
Received the ignition very quickly and installed it the same day. Love it and saved so much $$$ over the HD shop...thanks J&P AGAIN
daviddodds Posted :
Proper fit and operation
kaival Posted :
Excactly what I was looking for.
3wolf Posted :
It looks like the factory one. Fit and function perfect.
Milto Posted :
works and fit perfectly
bob8326 Posted :
The part was exactly what I needed and the shipment was very prompt.
big-mik Posted :
worked fine recomended to others
spenndog Posted :
bwvufan72 Posted :
Very easy to install!
tadcock Posted :
Good quality. Very close to OEM.
therealbinky Posted :
cant tell the difference between original and new.....its heavy..its chrome..its awesome..plug in and it works...way cheaper than dealership..AAA
loverw Posted :
installed easily, works well
pozozoo Posted :
We stopped at a Harley dealer on the road for this switch. They wanted $130 for it. I ordered it from you when we got home and it arrived before I expected it. Great service.
tr9375 Posted :
Worked perfectly and easy to install
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
perfect fit and works great!!!
Jack Pot Posted :
perfect at the fraction of the price the dealer would had charge me
bshoemaker Posted :
Had to replace ignition switch on my 1998 Road King a couple of days before a trip and couldn't get a dealer one in time, so picked up two of these. Switch looks identical to stock except for the connector on my 98RK - my bike had a different connector - don't know why. Since I was leaving town I took a grinder and ground a couple notches in this switch so it would mate to my connector. Rode 1,000 two days later and it never missed a beat! Key action was a little rough/sloppy, but not really an issue, just not smooth. Only reason I gave it 4 stars, but compared to OEM price, this switch is 6 stars on value.
silverado 3620 Posted :
Went on bike with no proublems.works great
Salliem Posted :
I replaced my "old school, pole" type of ignition with this one. I've had it on my bike for over a month now. Not one single issue at all. It works great. It turns nice & easy, the top flips open & it starts the bike right up. It sure beats the $80 H.D. starter the guy at "my" dealership tried to sell me. Well worth the money!
pnc1950 Posted :
This worked great, and saved me lots of money.
timdevorak Posted :
Great item, better price. J & P always comes throuigh.
tmcbuck69 Posted :
exact replacement for my '01 FXDWG.... worked perfect!
marko66 Posted :
Good switch, well made for the price. It pops up once in awhile from vibration but no problems.
zerkle76 Posted :
This looked just like my original switch and cost alot less.
email@example.com Posted :
My girlfriends ignition switch shorted out, while @ a friends house I was looking through your catalog I saw this switch @ a very good price! I ordered it a few days before Xmas and it showed up in plenty of time!! As for the product, it so far has worked flawlessly and probably cost 1/4 of the price that Harley would of charged me! Thank you guys for a good product and excellent shipping..
bobby1950 Posted :
Used on a 1996 FLH to replace stock switch that stopped working.Perfect replacement, no problems fitting it,as good as stock with a fair price.Another nice product that works perfect.
fr1tz Posted :
great product---quick delivery
tgaryharvey Posted :
Easy to install. Working as expected.
dogzs04 Posted :
Sent this back, the hinge pin broke. Made pretty cheap.
Rebel_James Posted :
HD switch was over 100 bucks. This one works great!
mmenchaca Posted :
Great part, installation flawless...thanks guys
Tholewin Posted :
I have a 2000 v star that I relocated the ignition switch and this product worked great.
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Fit perfectly, quality chrome piece and electrical connectors were fine.
hanslarsen Posted :
hanslarsen Posted :
Great ignition switch, I highly recommend it!
62duoglide Posted :
Worked well for my project.
hhernandez3 Posted :
I feel that J&P Cycles provides quality parts.
jcrossley Posted :
Looks like factory switch and installation is a breeze. Have had no problems since installing this switch.
1231140 Posted :
Exactly as anticipated.
PaulLechner Posted :
took me not even 5 minutes to install
tc2000 Posted :
works just like the one that is the original equipment. without the price.
jensengofish Posted :
Great product. Very easy to install. thank you J&P
eyezy Posted :
These are $219 kiwi dollars from the local HD dealer so at $34 US plus freight they are a good deal
thebigdawg Posted :
This product kicks a$$!! Especially when HD wanted $80 more. Keep it up J P.....
rlbohach69 Posted :
nuppy1 Posted :
Worked fine. Fit just like new.
rustynail Posted :
Updated my '97 custom Softail to the round key. This switch is so much better than the old one. Much more positive feel.
exspook Posted :
Simple installation and item functions great.
J&P Cycles® Chrome Side Hinge Ignition Switch?
Our customer service has the answer.