Cycle Electric 12-Volt Generator with Regulator
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Cycle Electric 12-Volt Generator with Regulator• Manufactured to H-D specifications for restoration purposes• Manufactured by skilled craftsmen, each unit is fully tested• 12-volt with built-in low voltage regulator for use with 5.5 amp battery in wrap-around oil tank• For kick start models only
|Manufacturer Part Number:||DVG-5000-L||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Electra Glide Fat Bob FLHFB : 1965–1969
- Electra Glide FLH : 1965–1969
- Electra Glide FLHB : 1965–1969
- Electra Glide FLHF : 1965–1969
- FLB : 1965–1969
- FLFB : 1965–1969
- Sportster 1000 Café Racer XLCR1000 : 1977–1978
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1000 : 1978
- Sportster 1000 Roadster XLS : 1979–1981
- Sportster 1000 Touring XLT1000 : 1977
graveyards760 Posted :
This part was the answer to all my problems. J&P tech guys are all I need.
7974fxef Posted :
low volt generator fixed my trouble with dim 6volt lights.been on my 51 for about 3 years works great,had to convert to 12 volt with small battery, im happy
mbaugh9030 Posted :
This finally solved my electrical problems on my 64 Panhead. Got the generator/regulator combo and the battery that is goes with. Perfect.
Cycle Electric 12-Volt Generator with Regulator?
Our customer service has the answer.