Accel 8.8mm Custom Wire Sets with Suppression Core
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Accel 8.8mm Custom Wire Sets with Suppression Core• Accel's ready to install custom fit wire sets provide improved performance both electrically and mechanically• Extra-thick silicone jacket covers strong fiberglass braid that covers another layer of silicone that covers high capacity conductors• At the plug end, positive stainless steel terminals lock onto the spark plug to assure a secure installation• High dielectric strength silicone spark plug boots provide excellent insulation , preventing arcing to the cylinder heads
|Diameter:||8.8mm||Manufacturer Part Number:||172089|
|Product Color:||Yellow||Sold in Units:||Pair|
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995–1997
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1991–1998
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1991–1999
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1991–1999
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 1997–1999
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1999
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1991–1999
- Softail Standard FXST : 1999
lucius4 Posted :
High quality plugs.
shotguntim Posted :
fit great and look killer
corktex1960 Posted :
Love em and they look great.
riannelli1 Posted :
I can feel the improved performance especially during mid range .
homer100 Posted :
moparman14 Posted :
Looks good on my bike. Runs perfect. Recieved them in 3 days after I placed the order, standard shipping.
randylg Posted :
They look and fit great.
Accel 8.8mm Custom Wire Sets with Suppression Core?
Our customer service has the answer.