ACCEL ‘300+’ Spark Plug Wire Set
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
ACCEL ‘300+’ Spark Plug Wire Set• 8.8mm core has 300% greater current capacity than most other ‘high-performance’ ignition wires, yet still suppresses radio frequency interference that electronic ignition systems demand• Wire sets come in black only
|Manufacturer Part Number:||175073||Sold in Units:||Pair|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Disc Glide Willie G Special FXDG : 1983
- Electra Glide Anniversary FLH : 1978
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1979–1982
- Electra Glide Classic Side Car FLHCE : 1979–1981
- Electra Glide Fat Bob FLHFB : 1965–1970
- Electra Glide FLH : 1965–1978, 1981–1983
- Electra Glide FLH 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1978–1980
- Electra Glide FLHB : 1965–1970
- Electra Glide FLHE Heritage : 1981
- Electra Glide FLHF : 1965–1975
- Electra Glide Police FLHP : 1981
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 80 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1977, 1980–1983
- FL : 1973
- FLB : 1965–1970
- FLBF : 1970
- FLFB : 1965–1969
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978, 1981–1982
- Low Rider FXS 74 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 74CI : 1980
- Low Rider FXS 80 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 80CI : 1980
- Lowrider Belt FXSB : 1983–1984
- Police Model FLP : 1971–1972, 1974–1975
- Police Model FLPF : 1971–1972
- Softail Standard FXST : 1984
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1980–1982
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1974–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1980–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 74CI : 1979
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 80CI : 1979
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1971–1978
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1983–1984
- Touring Electra Glide FLH : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1983
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1981–1984
- Touring Tour Glide FLT : 1980–1983
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980–1984
rmc1815 Posted :
bigzim Posted :
Good solid wires.
gmcis111 Posted :
very nice ,,,
hapstrans Posted :
toe0209 Posted :
Great plug wires.
sickboygordie Posted :
Work great, love em!
Reconscout1 Posted :
no problems as of yet, fit and look good.
Bia Posted :
Works as advertised
GEdenf1219 Posted :
accel 300+ wire set works great on my Heritage softail no complaints. Just drove 500+ miles and the worked just fine
Sidge Posted :
Excellent service, fast, right and good price
diamonddave1977 Posted :
Good wires, the bike runs more smoothly.
FxstdNick Posted :
email@example.com Posted :
Not as good as present set. More resistance.
siva Posted :
GOOD QUALITY, BETTER RUNNING.
ironhead1976 Posted :
These wires work great. I installed them on my dad's 93 sportster 1200 and they perform much better than the oem wires.
tolpekin.vladimir Posted :
Top quality wires. Good isolators. Besides instruction supplied mentioned that manual plug adjustment required, came completely assembled and ready to install.
briffle Posted :
This plug set was much nicer than stock HD. The insulation and boots much ticker than stock. Had my sporty running like new in 10mins.
bestmike Posted :
Nice and thick wires. Great conductivity.
fangdaddy Posted :
These are better than the ones that Harley sells for replacement wires, at a fraction of the cost.
rickgitrman Posted :
Exxcellent fit. Nice heavy wire with heavy insulation.
corey wise Posted :
Seem to be ok.
perrymccune1 Posted :
RCT2006Buttner Posted :
So far they have been excellent replacement wires for my 99 FLSTC. Fit perfect.
ozark-ironart Posted :
Sidge Posted :
No complaints. Happy with the price and service
Naco Posted :
I,ve got fire now !
roysleight Posted :
oppy1581 Posted :
Can't really rate this. Your catalog said it would fit my '82 FXR, but I had to return it because it didn't.
baresdavid Posted :
mikea46996 Posted :
Accel need I say more
Martystutesman Posted :
Theqcguy Posted :
Met my expectations.
MrtnDPp Posted :
yeah it works like it should
ACCEL ‘300+’ Spark Plug Wire Set?
Our customer service has the answer.