J&P Cycles® Advance Unit & Point Conversion Kit
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Advance Unit & Point Conversion Kit• These premium advance unit assemblies offer OEM quality at a reasonable price and permit easy repair or replacement of worn-out original parts• They also are perfect for converting away from the complicated late-model electronic ignition systems• These kits are 100% complete, with points and condenser already mounted on the plate, and come with the advance weight assembly and point cam ready-to-install• All of the necessary studs, washers, terminals and wire are also included as well as chrome point cover screws
|OEM Reference:||32515-85T||Sold in Units:||Kit|
- Electra Glide Anniversary FLH : 1978
- Electra Glide Fat Bob FLHFB : 1970
- Electra Glide FLH : 1970–1978
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1978
- Electra Glide FLHB : 1970
- Electra Glide FLHF : 1970–1975
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1977
- FL : 1973
- FLB : 1970
- FLBF : 1970
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978
- Police Model FLP : 1971–1972, 1974–1975
- Police Model FLPF : 1971–1972
- Sportster 1000 Café Racer XLCR1000 : 1977–1978
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1000 : 1978
- Sportster 1000 Touring XLT1000 : 1977
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1974–1978
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1971–1978
jtraley Posted :
Exactly what I ordered and arrived before the estimated ship date. Couldn't be happier. Customer service gets an A+++
dodgecodge Posted :
great product for the money!!
kebryant Posted :
oldmansharley Posted :
good conversion kit except for points they are crappy cheap type.just replace them with a good set of blue streak to begin with
rebelhd53 Posted :
everything fit good
dano957 Posted :
Everything recived in good order, points were a little on the cheap side with spring loaded clip. Can't beat a good set of Napa points.
johnny1127 Posted :
I got tired of my high dollar Hi4 Crane ignition leaveing me stuck and no way to diagignose it, decided to go back to basics swapped out Crane for real points. runs great, was easy , the only thing bad I can say is it would be nice to have some instructions, maybe even point settings?
s125346 Posted :
hftunatn Posted :
The points used in this kit that I recieved only rely on the spring tension to make and maintain the electrical connection to the condensor and coil. No bolt or screw to hold the connections together. With the vibrations from a V-twin I see this as creating an unreliable and intermittent connection.
J&P Cycles® Advance Unit & Point Conversion Kit?
Our customer service has the answer.