Bruce Linsday Company Complete Wiring Harness Kit
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Bruce Linsday Company Complete Wiring Harness Kit• Plastic wire in orifinal factory color codes• All terminals spplied• Include handlebar, taillamp, coil and regulator wires• Requires the use of the original plastic connector blocks• Pin removal tool (381-087) required for assembly
|Product Color:||Black||Sold in Units:||Kit|
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1980–1982
- Electra Glide Classic Side Car FLHCE : 1980–1981
- Electra Glide FLH : 1981–1983
- Electra Glide FLH 74 : 1980
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1980
- Electra Glide FLHE Heritage : 1981
- Electra Glide Police FLHP : 1981
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 74 : 1980
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 80 : 1980
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1980–1983
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1983–1984
- Touring Electra Glide FLH : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1983
guzzimagoo Posted :
Good harness went right on
Rustytruck1 Posted :
At least I got enough wire to finish the bike with. No wire ends, no plugs, no color code match. I can do better from scratch.
lzymtblmn Posted :
no hassels fit great
shooey73 Posted :
All the wires you need, but I had to have someone else to wire it for me.
iroddball Posted :
This harness was installed into a 1984 FHL 80 Police model. I did a comparison of the harness to the factory wiring schematic. Excellent, all of the colors matched up correctly. Overall this is a very good harness, the most complete one I've used to date. There are a couple of downside items to mention. 1. There was no terminal for the neutral switch, had to go get one. 2. The terminals (female spade type) that plug into the terminal block were not attached. This took a little while to get done. 3. There was no headlight wiring included, which was a bit of a suprise given how complete the actual harness is. On a positive note, the harness dressed into the frame nice. The owner was VERY pleased after he got to check it out. Bottom line is: If you need a new harnes, you should at least give these harnesses a good looking over. The price is also an incentive, and if you are a Gold Membership holder the price gets that much better immediately.
Bruce Linsday Company Complete Wiring Harness Kit?
Our customer service has the answer.