Kuryakyn Scorpion Spark Plug/Head Bolt Covers
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Kuryakyn Scorpion Spark Plug/Head Bolt Covers• Scorpion Don't confuse the TRUE original with the imitators• This one doesn't trap heat or cost a fortune• It also has a top quality, American-made silicone rubber seal to hold it securely in place on the Big Twin motor• Liberal vents on top and back keep this area dissipating heat efficiently• Silicone rubber seals hold them securely in place on the cylinder heads, silicone must be purchased separately
|Manufacturer Part Number:||8315||Sold in Units:||Pair|
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1994–1998
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1993–1998
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 1992
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1995–1998
- Dyna Super Glide Sturgis FXDB-S : 1991
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1993–1998
- Lowrider Belt FXSB : 1985
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995–1997
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1986–1998
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–1999
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–1999
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1986–1990
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 1997–1999
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1999
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1988–1999
- Softail Standard FXST : 1984–1990, 1999
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1100 : 1987
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start XLH1100 : 1986–1987
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Sport XLH1200S : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Custom XLH883C : 1999–2003
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1988–1995
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Roadster XLH883R : 2003
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1987–1991, 1993–2003
- Super Glide 1st Edition FXR2 : 1999
- Super Glide 2nd Edition FXR3 : 1999
- Super Glide 3rd Edition FXR4 : 2000
- Super Glide Custom FXRC : 1985
- Super Glide Disc Glide FXRDG : 1984
- Super Glide Fat Bob FXEF : 1985
- Super Glide FXR : 1986–1994
- Super Glide FXRS : 1986–1991
- Super Glide Grand Touring FXRD : 1986
- Super Glide II FXR : 1984–1985
- Super Glide II FXRS : 1984–1985
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXLR : 1987
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXRS : 1988
- Super Glide Low Rider Convertible FXRS : 1989–1993
- Super Glide Low Rider FXLR : 1987–1994
- Super Glide Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP : 1987–1993
- Super Glide Police Model FXRP : 1984–1994
- Super Glide Sport Glide FXRT : 1984–1992
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Anniversary FLHTC : 1988
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996–1998
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1984–1998
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1987–1993
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1986, 1995–1998
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1995–1998
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1989–1998
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1998
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1998
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1996–1998
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1994–1998
- Touring Tour Glide Classic Anniversary FLTC : 1988
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1984–1992
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLTCUI : 1996
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1989–1995
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1985
wardell Posted :
dirt floor Posted :
Rabid1 Posted :
very nice addon good quality product
desertratdan Posted :
Outstanding look and even easier to put on than I imagined. Popped the plug wire off and placed the cover right over the plug and voila! (or Wallah to some folks)
spuckdrop Posted :
Add a nice touch to a plain area of the engine.
bone303 Posted :
castironmike55 Posted :
Much better look that the original Harley head bolt grooved slugs that were on my '97 FXSTC
wjaurand Posted :
Morepower1 Posted :
These are great! They fit like a glove, are very functional, and look good too.
12 string Posted :
Easily Installed in a few minutes just like advertised (had to slightly trim the plug wire boots - no big deal); Made of heavy material w/ a quality finish. Really adds to the looks, well worth the money.
prj Posted :
Easy to install and looks great on my bike
Rod0814 Posted :
Sharp, nice look.
hicklim Posted :
Fits nice in bike and looks good.
harleyjunkie Posted :
These head bolts & spark plug covers worked great. I had just the single head bolt covers before and one by one they fell off. Now i don't have to worry about loosing these and they look great. Thanks great product!!
Dadtrap Posted :
These covers will dress up your bike and hide those ugly head bolts. Trust me you will need to trim your stock boots but only an eighth of an inch. It makes a huge difference in the look of your bike. I would reccomend these to anyone
email@example.com Posted :
Looks Great! Easy to install. Snaps into place in seconds.
0merta Posted :
Items as shown. Looks VERY good
Papito40 Posted :
Great addition to my Heritage, perfect fit
Dratt Posted :
Very nice addition to my bike.
iamfrankieb Posted :
Sweet Custom Looking Covers!!
jjrall78 Posted :
craigfilly Posted :
OAKIEDOAK Posted :
Looks great. A snap to instal!
12oo Posted :
parts fit excellant. thanks!!
jessew61 Posted :
Just what the doc ordered
DON4BS Posted :
They were extremely difficult to get over the plug wires and do not fit like I expected them to. However, they have not moved, vibrated loose, so all in all not a bad investment.
elglrider Posted :
these are great looking. thanks
JLEH01 Posted :
EASY INSTALL, LOOKS GREAT, WIRE BOOT NEEDED A LITTLE TRIMING
edvize Posted :
The spark plug head bolt covers looked fine but the boot on my wires were too big to fit through the hole in the cover even when the rubber grommet was removed from the cover. I have [non-OEM] plug wires. Maybe they are bigger, I'm not sure.
Terrylee01 Posted :
This is a nice piece. You will have to trim the spark plug wires to make it fit, but it works very nicely to cover your bolts.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 444 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 485 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 266 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 487
Important Product NotesThis is designed for the original short boot spark plug wiresfound on Big Twins. Some aftermarket or the OEM Sportster boots will probably need to be trimmed to allow fitment of the wire onto the spark plug with the Scorpion cover installed.
Kuryakyn Scorpion Spark Plug/Head Bolt Covers?
Our customer service has the answer.