- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Solid-State Regulator• This solid-state voltage regulator combines state-of-the-art electronic surface-mount technology with a stylish die-cast chrome end cover• Screen-printed circuits and ceramic components lower operating temperatures and ensure long life with no temperature related failures• Installs in minutes eliminating mechanical regulator problems and mounting limitations
|Material:||Die-cast||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Electra Glide Fat Bob FLHFB : 1965–1969
- Electra Glide FLH : 1965–1969
- Electra Glide FLHB : 1965–1969
- Electra Glide FLHF : 1965–1969
- FLB : 1965–1969
- FLFB : 1965–1969
- Sportster 1000 Café Racer XLCR1000 : 1977
- Sportster 1000 Touring XLT1000 : 1977
email@example.com Posted :
Worked for about a week. Fell apart. Spend the money to get a better one!!
frankronco Posted :
Biggoldnugget Posted :
Very nice, simple unit. Cheaper than the competition and better since it's small and hidden in it's own chrome cover. Comes with mounting bracket, wiring, good instructions. Nice.
Our customer service has the answer.