ACCEL 8.8mm Custom Wire Set with Supression Core
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
ACCEL 8.8mm Custom Wire Set with Supression Core• Accel's ready to install custom fit wire sets provide improved performance both electrically and mechanically• Extra-thick silicone jacket covers strong fiberglass braid that covers another layer of silicone that covers high capacity conductors• At the plug end, positive stainless steel terminals lock onto the spark plug to assure a secure installation• High dielectric strength silicone spark plug boots provide excellent insulation , preventing arcing to the cylinder heads
|Diameter:||8.8mm||Manufacturer Part Number:||172086K|
|Product Color:||Black||Sold in Units:||Set|
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1100 : 1987
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start XLH1100 : 1986–1987
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Sport XLH1200S : 1996–1997
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Custom XLH883C : 1999–2003
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1988–1995
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Roadster XLH883R : 2003
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1987–1991, 1993–2003
cmdavis Posted :
The longer wire was touch longer than I like but they work great.
2ksprty1200 Posted :
Fit and operate as advertised.
ltidwell Posted :
Well made and a nice fit.
emcdowell0309 Posted :
This product works great and fits perfect! It went right on like it said it would!
500ariel Posted :
nice set of ignition wires has helped to produce a nice fat spark
jarrodstrick Posted :
Awesomeness! Fit perfectly!
Gary J DeSarno Posted :
well made easy fit
peddo23 Posted :
Set is to long but useable
th48308 Posted :
Clean and correct when they arrived and working very nicely.
john henninger10 Posted :
These wires perform well.
rmccroson Posted :
JeanClaude Posted :
perfect for custom
spiritrider51 Posted :
Perfect fit, excellent quality product. Everything Accel says they are and then some.
ACCEL 8.8mm Custom Wire Set with Supression Core?
Our customer service has the answer.