Unmolded 32 Amp Stator
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Unmolded 32 Amp Stator• Due to the high quality of these parts, they are eligible for ‘high voltage' limited electrical warranty when the requirements have been met
|OEM Reference:||29970-88||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1994–1998
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1993–1998
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 1992
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1995–1998
- Dyna Super Glide Sturgis FXDB-S : 1991
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1993–1998
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995–1997
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1989–1998
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–1999
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1989–1999
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1989–1990
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 1997–1999
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1999
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1989–1999
- Softail Standard FXST : 1989–1990, 1999
- Super Glide 1st Edition FXR2 : 1999
- Super Glide 2nd Edition FXR3 : 1999
- Super Glide FXR : 1989–1994
- Super Glide FXRS : 1989–1991
- Super Glide Low Rider Convertible FXRS : 1989–1993
- Super Glide Low Rider FXLR : 1989–1994
- Super Glide Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP : 1989–1993
- Super Glide Police Model FXRP : 1989–1994
- Super Glide Sport Glide FXRT : 1989–1992
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996–1999
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1989–1999
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1989–1993
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1995–1999
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1995–1999
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1989–1998
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1998–1999
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1998–1999
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998–1999
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1996–1999
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1994–1999
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1989–1992
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLTCUI : 1996
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1989–1995
ialaw Posted :
Installed without a hitch. Works like it is supposed to. Price much lower than Harley or other name brands and appears to be just as good.
jamesw.benjamin Posted :
worked great the fit was prefect the charging system was restored to factory spec's
johnkb Posted :
Works like it should. Connector and wiring fit well.
Jondo Posted :
Most reviews said did not come with new bolts but mine did. Works like its supposed to.
jeezlouise Posted :
never had a bad experience with these and Ive used a few...
randydee Posted :
well it didnt fix my problem, Not positive that it was the problem. It did go in easy. Please note that it did not! I repeat! did not come with the mounting bolts. Ignore the other post saying it did.
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
works as good as new
mreynaud Posted :
Perfect fit, but you must also purchase retainer bolts (380-618). DO NOT use old bolts. While you are at it, might as well buy new plug retainer clip (3000170). Regulator plug slides in easily, coated with some primary fluid.
sprinnger Posted :
used for stock replacement that has been charging low. needed a new one and this fit the bill for me.it seems to be working in my 92 ultra just fine even with all the electric stuff on an ultra.
email@example.com Posted :
This stator comes with the retainer bolts.
rocknrobin13 Posted :
was awesome thanx so much!!!
HarleySturg Posted :
Was told that this was an exact match...Not even close!!!
tazzzman Posted :
Works great! Nice to have good wire connections and a rubber boot that isn't mush.
bricklindave Posted :
Fast shipping.Good price
craig grillo Posted :
fatracing2002 Posted :
great replacement went right in
ArcMotoParts Posted :
It was fast and good stuff! thanks
harley43062 Posted :
iT WAS NOT A hARD JOB TO INSTALL, the plug is a bit tricky, but with some patience. it all works great!!
ian151 Posted :
Awsome part! Bike works great!!
NewtonRR Posted :
Easy install, the plug slid right in with the help of some non hardening gasket sealer, though you need to be careful to not push it out too far. Use the regulator plug as a positioning guage so you know where to stop. Great product, works as advertized.
gunsmith Posted :
Excellent product fit and function with rapid delivery. thx.
Unmolded 32 Amp Stator?
Our customer service has the answer.