Motorcycle Electric Suppliers Finned Chrome Voltage Regulator
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Motorcycle Electric Suppliers Finned Chrome Voltage Regulator• This power rectifier/regulator is manufactured utilizing the latest state-of-the-art surface-mount technology• Rugged aluminum alloy construction• Unlike other products on the market today,this rectifier/regulator is made with screen-printed circuit boards and ceramic components which lower operating temperatures and ensure longer life with no temperature-related failures• Provide's accurately regulated voltage under all electrical loads, have no relay contact to wear or become misaligned, and are environmentally sealed for protection against moisture and shock• Also models equipped with accessory 32 amp. alternator kit. Plug style “H”. (OEM 74519-88) (except TC 88)
|Sold in Units:||Each|
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1994–1998
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1993–1998
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 1992
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1995–1998
- Dyna Super Glide Sturgis FXDB-S : 1991
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1993–1998
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995–1997
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1989–1998
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–1999
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1989–1999
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1989–1990
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 1997–1999
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1999
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1989–1999
- Softail Standard FXST : 1989–1990, 1999
- Super Glide 1st Edition FXR2 : 1999
- Super Glide 2nd Edition FXR3 : 1999
- Super Glide FXR : 1989–1994
- Super Glide FXRS : 1989–1991
- Super Glide Low Rider Convertible FXRS : 1990–1993
- Super Glide Low Rider FXLR : 1989–1994
- Super Glide Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP : 1989–1993
- Super Glide Police Model FXRP : 1990–1994
- Super Glide Sport Glide FXRT : 1989–1992
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1989–1996
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1989–1993
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1995–1996
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1989–1996
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1994–1996
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1989–1992
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1989–1995
groundman Posted :
looks good & works
zbeau Posted :
the gold club saved me cash on item and let me upgrade the shipping for free GOLD CLUB is a have to have
sosgeneral Posted :
SP 2005 Posted :
the material is not very good
putergod Posted :
Junk. Lasted, maybe, 6 months. Now I need a new regulator again.
Jasper1000 Posted :
The new voltage regulator looks and works like a champ. I am very pleased so far!
John E Weber Posted :
Good Pricing easy install, and best of all it worked.
carlosk9ag Posted :
Nice addition to the bike. Installation not too bad. Good product.
luca924 Posted :
Works and look's GREAT on my '02 Indian Spirit can ALWAYS count on J&P Cycles to get me roll'in...Luca
Derr Posted :
rx8guy59 Posted :
Excellent product, very fast service and very polite and honest customer service Happy Customer
thomasbrew Posted :
perfett!Works and looks great.
putergod Posted :
Good price. Works and looks great!
ian151 Posted :
Very nice part ,really dressed up the front end!!
ericlentz Posted :
piperedd Posted :
Good product. Easy installation.
Motorcycle Electric Suppliers Finned Chrome Voltage Regulator?
Our customer service has the answer.