Accel 8.8mm Custom Wire Sets with Suppression Core
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Accel 8.8mm Custom Wire Sets with Suppression Core• Accel's ready to install custom fit wire sets provide improved performance both electrically and mechanically• Extra-thick silicone jacket covers strong fiberglass braid that covers another layer of silicone that covers high capacity conductors• At the plug end, positive stainless steel terminals lock onto the spark plug to assure a secure installation• High dielectric strength silicone spark plug boots provide excellent insulation , preventing arcing to the cylinder heads
|Diameter:||8.8mm||Manufacturer Part Number:||172086|
|Product Color:||Yellow||Sold in Units:||Pair|
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1100 : 1987
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start XLH1100 : 1986–1987
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Sport XLH1200S : 1996–1997
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Custom XLH883C : 1999–2003
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1988–1995
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Roadster XLH883R : 2003
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1987–1991, 1993–2003
ka07tar Posted :
Perfect fit, bike runs a whole lot better without the 17 year old rusted ends on the stock wires.
mikec913 Posted :
Great set of wires for my application along with super coil and u groove platinum tipped plugs-great fire!
Madiesdaddy676 Posted :
Paired the wires with e3 plugs and a aftermarket coil...my 88 sportster runs like a champ
stm1258 Posted :
woodsytattooman Posted :
Nice looking wires.Although the long one is a little too long but i made it work.
ralph lacy Posted :
great wires at agreat price
badandy777 Posted :
I don't know if it's just the switch (Ign) or the Accel wires or a combo of both but my bike has NEVER started so easily nor run so well as it does now! I don't even need to screw around with the choke anymore. I just give the start button a quick push and my bike purrs like a kitty! Thank you very much!
Accel 8.8mm Custom Wire Sets with Suppression Core?
Our customer service has the answer.