Cycle Electric 12-Volt Generator
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Cycle Electric 12-Volt Generator• Manufactured to H-D specifications for restoration purposes• Manufactured by skilled craftsmen, each unit is fully tested• Rated at 10 amps• It is very important to have a properly working current limiting regulator, improper regulation may cause generator damage not covered under warranty• 12-volt
|Manufacturer Part Number:||DGV-2569||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Electra Glide Fat Bob FLHFB : 1965–1969
- Electra Glide FLH : 1965–1969
- Electra Glide FLHB : 1965–1969
- Electra Glide FLHF : 1965–1969
- FLB : 1965–1969
- FLFB : 1965–1969
- Sportster 1000 Café Racer XLCR1000 : 1977–1978
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1000 : 1978
- Sportster 1000 Roadster XLS : 1979–1981
- Sportster 1000 Touring XLT1000 : 1977
tedali2004 Posted :
A standard replacement part that is working correctly after 500 miles. Anyone performing this repair should note the need of a pulling tool for removing the old gear for reuse on new generator.
Cycle Electric 12-Volt Generator?
Our customer service has the answer.