Competition Cams Advance Unit Assembly
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Competition Cams Advance Unit Assembly• Outlasts all advance units on the market today• Smoothes out the power band and eliminates uneven idling• Flyweights are heat treated and coated with a hi-tech polymer coating
|Finish:||Stainless||Manufacturer Part Number:||CAU-1|
|Material:||Stainless steel||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Electra Glide Anniversary FLH : 1978
- Electra Glide Fat Bob FLHFB : 1970
- Electra Glide FLH : 1970–1978
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1978
- Electra Glide FLHB : 1970
- Electra Glide FLHF : 1970–1975
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1977
- FL : 1973
- FLB : 1970
- FLBF : 1970
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978
- Police Model FLP : 1971–1972, 1974–1975
- Police Model FLPF : 1971–1972
- Sportster 1000 Café Racer XLCR1000 : 1977–1978
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1000 : 1978
- Sportster 1000 Touring XLT1000 : 1977
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1974–1978
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1971–1978
ridelow78 Posted :
Great part. Very high quality. Defiantly improved performance.
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
worked great thank you
jallenremodeling Posted :
just what i needed
madmick Posted :
I purchased one of these many years ago and I thought it would need replacing after 50 000 miles. So on pulling the old one out it is still like new so I have kept the replacement as a spare. Works well with the Mallory piont conversion. Trouble free.
Ozhopper Posted :
Spark timing was erratic and the build quality not as good as I would have expected for made in USA. I ended up using the weights and springs,which seem good, and putting them on the original Harley OEM backing plate.
4speed Posted :
4speed Posted :
Competition Cams Advance Unit Assembly?
Our customer service has the answer.