Motorcycle Electric Suppliers Finned Black Voltage Regulator
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Motorcycle Electric Suppliers Finned Black Voltage Regulator• This power rectifier/regulator is manufactured utilizing the latest state-of-the-art surface-mount technology• Rugged aluminum alloy construction• Unlike other products on the market today,this rectifier/regulator is made with screen-printed circuit boards and ceramic components which lower operating temperatures and ensure longer life with no temperature-related failures• Provide's accurately regulated voltage under all electrical loads, have no relay contact to wear or become misaligned, and are environmentally sealed for protection against moisture and shock• Plug-style “C” with one 57″ battery lead (OEMs 74510-75A, 74512-79A)
|Product Color:||Black||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Electra Glide Anniversary FLH : 1978
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Classic Side Car FLHCE : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide FLH : 1976–1978
- Electra Glide FLH 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1978–1980
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 80 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1977, 1980
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978
- Low Rider FXS 74 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 74CI : 1980
- Low Rider FXS 80 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 80CI : 1980
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1980
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1976–1980
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1980
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 74CI : 1979
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 80CI : 1979
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1976–1978
- Touring Tour Glide FLT : 1980
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980
climb171 Posted :
c0c0bw4r3 Posted :
regulator mounted up perfectly, and looks well doing it
bigred1977 Posted :
Good quality, looks nice,fixed mylow voltage problem
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Had to lengthen the battery wire about 4".
kbrown2011 Posted :
Great price, fast delivery!
juskipnk Posted :
Fine fit and appearance. Long wire leads make for easy hookup.
ironboar62 Posted :
Looks to good quality especially for the price
harley78jcm Posted :
Part fit perfectly it had enough wire to route along frame.
johnwilsonp Posted :
the regulator is good but not the plug style I needed. I had to swap one with an old regulator
stewball62 Posted :
Works great! Just what the charging system needed, and pretty inexpensive!
ramblers Posted :
Drop in replacment. Heavier then the stock wire. Plug fits in the primary with no leaks!
83fxwg Posted :
jasonsch Posted :
It works perfectly and is well made. The crimp on eyelet that came with it was pretty light, so I used a more heavy duty one and soldered it on. My Harley charges right at 14.3 volts now. Thanks J&P Cycles! Shovelheads forever!
bulldozerdon Posted :
Motorcycle Electric Suppliers Finned Black Voltage Regulator?
Our customer service has the answer.