Accel 8.8mm Custom Wire Sets with Suppression Core
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Accel 8.8mm Custom Wire Sets with Suppression Core• Accel's ready to install custom fit wire sets provide improved performance both electrically and mechanically• Extra-thick silicone jacket covers strong fiberglass braid that covers another layer of silicone that covers high capacity conductors• At the plug end, positive stainless steel terminals lock onto the spark plug to assure a secure installation• High dielectric strength silicone spark plug boots provide excellent insulation , preventing arcing to the cylinder heads
|Diameter:||8.8mm||Manufacturer Part Number:||172072|
|Product Color:||Yellow||Sold in Units:||Pair|
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1994–1998
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1993–1998
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 1992
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1995–1998
- Dyna Super Glide Sturgis FXDB-S : 1991
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1993–1998
- Lowrider Belt FXSB : 1985
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1986–1990
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–1991
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1986–1990
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1988–1990
- Softail Standard FXST : 1984–1990
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLHA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLSA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start XLH1000 : 1985
- Sportster 1000 Roadster XLS : 1979–1981, 1983, 1985
- Super Glide Fat Bob FXEF : 1985
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1985
bikerlife Posted :
Bengi0525 Posted :
Highly recommend,put on my 82 ironhead bike runs like a champ with dyna coil.
email@example.com Posted :
great wire set.shipping was fast and the whole process was painless
dig Posted :
Works great on my custom choppers
justice0220 Posted :
Name says it all ,lots of spark.
carlsonmjc Posted :
Name brand product, but even though I ordered yellow, and the package was labled yellow, wires were black.
Flaggg1 Posted :
Accel 8.8mm Custom Wire Sets with Suppression Core?
Our customer service has the answer.