ACCEL Plain Starter Solenoid
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
ACCEL Plain Starter Solenoid• Single bracket style• OEM 71469-65TB
|Finish:||Plain||Manufacturer Part Number:||40111|
|OEM Reference:||71469-65TB||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Disc Glide Willie G Special FXDG : 1983
- Electra Glide Anniversary FLH : 1978
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1979–1982
- Electra Glide Classic Side Car FLHCE : 1979–1981
- Electra Glide Fat Bob FLHFB : 1965–1970
- Electra Glide FLH : 1965–1978, 1981–1983
- Electra Glide FLH 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1978–1980
- Electra Glide FLHB : 1965–1970
- Electra Glide FLHE Heritage : 1981
- Electra Glide FLHF : 1965–1975
- Electra Glide Police FLHP : 1981
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 80 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1977, 1980–1983
- FL : 1973
- FLB : 1965–1970
- FLBF : 1970
- FLFB : 1965–1969
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978, 1981–1982
- Low Rider FXS 74 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 74CI : 1980
- Low Rider FXS 80 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 80CI : 1980
- Lowrider Belt FXSB : 1983–1985
- Police Model FLP : 1971–1972, 1974–1975
- Police Model FLPF : 1971–1972
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1986–1988
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–1988
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1986–1988
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1988
- Softail Standard FXST : 1984–1988
- Sportster 1000 Café Racer XLCR1000 : 1977–1978
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1000 : 1978
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start XLH1000 : 1972–1980
- Sportster 1000 Roadster XLS : 1979–1980
- Sportster 1000 Touring XLT1000 : 1977–1978
- Sportster 900 Electric Start XLH900 : 1967–1971
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1980–1982
- Super Glide Fat Bob FXEF : 1985
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1974–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1980–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 74CI : 1979
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 80CI : 1979
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1971–1978
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Anniversary FLHTC : 1988
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1983–1988
- Touring Electra Glide FLH : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984, 1987–1988
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1983, 1986
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980–1985
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
EL Rancho LOCO Posted :
worked perfect. had a question and tech helped right a way.
tkpowwow Posted :
thanks, just what I needed
OLD TOM Posted :
FIT WAS PERFECT
sosgeneral Posted :
Dantry1@charter.net Posted :
Works like a charm
golden22440 Posted :
This fixed my starting problem.
clark2469 Posted :
I got exactly what I ordered and in a timely fashion. J&P Cycles is the best!!
Chris Bjarnson Posted :
Works just fine. 0 problems.
mikeglynn Posted :
I'm sure its fine. The last one didn't work to well but I had other problems.
driskell Posted :
jhanika Posted :
Perfect Fit. Worked as it should. Bike fired up on first try. And it looks good to.
tmtrnka Posted :
Fits and works great.
Maxxra Posted :
Always nice to see the non-chrome version selling for less. Thank you!
shovelskull Posted :
Solenoid is great
woobdawg Posted :
like it is a brand new starter
83fxwg Posted :
good quality and works great
hdsawyer Posted :
kpneedham Posted :
got just about 20 starts out of this "heavy duty" solenoid before it froze up and smoked my starter motor. Junk part
62duoglide Posted :
Good product at a decent price.
tedali2004 Posted :
Works like it should. Don't forget to order the gasket (3800370).
65_glide Posted :
Working well on the bike, but the mount had a slight bend in it, and wasn't consistent. But, it's doing it's job.
wa7zcz Posted :
Solid and dependable.
shawnL89 Posted :
Loved the product, easy to install, and works great! Plus looks great with the rest of my bike.
andrew-pierson Posted :
JP Cycles was very helpful.
rlalor Posted :
Works as well the OEM part. For the price, good bargain!
RobSchoenwald Posted :
Had trouble with the first one sticking. sent back to J&P and they replaced it no questions asked... now works great!
andrew-pierson Posted :
Solenoid worked great, I hadn't ridden the bike in awhile and when I tried to start it up the solenoid clicked. I pulled the cover off and some how the plastic was all busted. Product worked great, but apparently the plastic isnt very strong.
Ratster123 Posted :
Works good on 76'FL. High quality.
snleclaire1111 Posted :
mann Posted :
tjaynes Posted :
Fits perfect! Works better than the cheepos!!
dj611229 Posted :
Works like a charm
guitartucson Posted :
Service was excellent
dadb123 Posted :
was an exact copy of original. very good fit and quality
lex718 Posted :
What can I say, it does what it's supposed to do. Many thanks. Great service.
machishag Posted :
Works well. Same installation as OEM unit.
ACCEL Plain Starter Solenoid?
Our customer service has the answer.