J&P Cycles® Spotlamp Sealed Beam Replacement Bulb
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Spotlamp Sealed Beam Replacement Bulb• Choose from a variety of chrome reproductions of the late-model spotlights with your choice of four different 12-volt sealed beams• Use this as a late model replacement to or with our spotlight brackets
|Diameter:||4-1/2″||Lighting Lens Color:||Amber|
|Product Color:||Amber||Sealed Beam or Halogen:||Sealed Beam|
|Sold in Units:||Each||Style:||Fluted|
- Electra Glide Anniversary FLH : 1978
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1979–1982
- Electra Glide Classic Side Car FLHCE : 1979–1981
- Electra Glide Fat Bob FLHFB : 1968–1970
- Electra Glide FLH : 1968–1978, 1981–1983
- Electra Glide FLH 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1978–1980
- Electra Glide FLHB : 1968–1970
- Electra Glide FLHE Heritage : 1981
- Electra Glide FLHF : 1968–1975
- Electra Glide Police FLHP : 1981
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 80 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1977, 1980–1983
- FL : 1973
- FLB : 1968–1970
- FLBF : 1970
- FLFB : 1968–1969
- Police Model FLP : 1971–1972, 1974–1975
- Police Model FLPF : 1971–1972
- Softail Deluxe EFI FLSTNI : 2005
- Softail Heritage Classic EFI FLSTCI : 2001–2005
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–2005
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine EFI FLSTCI : 2005
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1986–1990
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic EFI FLSTSCI : 2005
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic FLSTSC : 2005
- Softail Heritage Springer EFI FLSTSI : 2001–2003
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 1997–2003
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Anniversary FLHTC : 1988
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1983–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide FLH : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 1986–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984, 1987–1993
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1983, 1986, 1995–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1995–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1989–1998
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUI : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998–2005
- Touring Road King Custom EFI FLHRSI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2004–2005
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1996–2005
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1994–2005
- Touring Road King Police CA EFI FLHPEI : 2005
- Touring Road King Police EFI FLHPI : 2005
- Touring Road King Police FLHP : 1996, 2003–2004
- Touring Road King Police FLHPI : 1996
- Touring Road King Police FLHRP : 1997–2002
- Touring Road King Shrine EFI FLHRI : 2004–2005
spbarone Posted :
Perfect fit, just what I expected
dash8251 Posted :
As usual, best price and product arrived a day earlier than expected. I like doing business with J&P !
NBenal Posted :
I feel safer on the road with these amber spot lamps. They are nice and BRIGHT!
kawam Posted :
The lights were a perfect fit and had the same wire hook up as the original lamps. The bonus was my being able to buy the highway lamps in amber, giving my 2001 Yamaha Roadstar a great retro look. I received the lights in five days and will definitely order again from J&P.
deanshog Posted :
Love the look, just wish drivers paid more attention.
smalott Posted :
have to change elec. hook ups but no big deal. I am happy with the lights.
anhd4me Posted :
Perfect. Could not find anywhere else as they were backordered.
email@example.com Posted :
fits like OJ simpson's glove, I had to squeeze them on, but they don't vibrate.
Eamagana Posted :
Awesome, gives the bike that vintage look.
242242 Posted :
Looks good ,good price and good service as always from J&P!
homanj1 Posted :
Nostalgic look for my Heritage Softail
jimgoll Posted :
Great service and the bulbs do just as expected. I use them in the passing lamps of my ride. They seem to be more visable than ordinary lamps to on coming cages. As a tailgunner the lead bike can also see me quicker in his mirrors to know the group is all togeather.
pokey123 Posted :
Good product. Sometimes the amber tinting does not match my existing light so I always buy in pairs and replace both existing lights at the same time.
Indiantony Posted :
Spotlights are nice. They add a sort of retro look to my Indian. Easy install.
geewhiz Posted :
Was delivered in record time. We had a trip planned and really needed the new bulb so when it arrived sooner than expected it was a pleasant surprise. Keep up the good work!
J&P Cycles® Spotlamp Sealed Beam Replacement Bulb?
Our customer service has the answer.