Cycle Electric Stator
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Cycle Electric Stator• Uses a higher temperature insulation system capable of withstanding temperatures in excess of 600° F• Insulation is thinner which allows better heat transfer, lower cooler operating temperatures, better magnetic coupling and improved output over the entire RPM range• Wound using a precision needle winder which improves consistency, heat transfer, and magnetic coupling• Top quality plug materials will not swell or separate• Replaces OEM 29987-99
|Amps:||45||Manufacturer Part Number:||CE-3845-99|
|OEM Reference:||29987-99||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1999–2001
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1999–2001
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1999–2001
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1999–2001
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1999–2001
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1999–2001
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1999–2001
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1999–2001
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1999–2001
Ledog Posted :
fit well plugs fit charges what else can I say oh thanks to my son for his help
hergetm Posted :
I installed the rotor, stator, and regulator myself, it was easier than I expected and works great. Thank you J&P Cycles.
black3carfan Posted :
Works like a champ. Friendly price also !
chuck6093 Posted :
Performs better than the stock stator ever did on my 01 Ultra Classic. Lights don't dim at idle and volt meter on dash is always around 14.
Cycle Electric Stator?
Our customer service has the answer.